Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Pleased Mueller was honest about Russian involvement

John, part of our Constitution allows for exactly what BHO is doing to occur. Lesser nations, ie ####hole countries as Trump calls them, do not allow such activities which is in part why they are ####hole countries. I've no issue with any citizen being active. The left held the same view of the Tea Party movement. My beef is when they get more credibility than they deserve. Regular folks need to understand what is going on, pay attention and funnel out the BS the media is slinging at us. But it is interesting that Trump is seen as the devisive one, isnt it? As Chuck said, he is abrasive and insulting..I'd add obnoxious, petty, childish, thin skinned....and several others that would just filter as hashtags. But his policies are working, plain and simple, despite the left desire for them not to, the medias attempts to minimize the and former Presidents attempts to take the credit for them
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

It's gotten a lot worse since this thread began. Are there no limits?
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    It's gotten a lot worse since this thread began. Are there no limits?
    I'm sorry, but IMO Trump is right, this is a political witch hunt. In truth that's what special counsels do. Ken Starr started with Whitewater and ended with Monica Lewinsky. This is the same thing.

the media and DC swamp hasn't noticed, but no one cares if Trump slept with someone before he was President, any more than they cared about Bill Clinton or Kennedy's activities.

In the end they're going to get people on a ton of technicalities, like "lying to the FBI" when even the FBI director said it wasn't lying, or "bank fraud" b/c of how money was withdrawn, etc. It's akin to these guys who engage In "structuring" at a 7-11 store b/c they don't deposit more than $10K cash at a time to avoid the paperwork. Technically a "crime", but it's one with no underlying crime for which that law was intended. A law meant to find drug dealers is used against honest people, and the same is largely the case here.

But the big problem is the obvious bias of it all, the injustice of the system. Hillary's aides were given full immunity despite destroying evidence in a federal investigation that in some cases was already under subpoena, and Trump's people are having their homes raided and being charged with anything they can find. Uh huh, that's fair.

We know that Hillary's attorney had in his possession a USB that contained emails that were classified, for which the attorney had no clearance. Did they raid his place to find all possible copies of that information? They had the absolute right to get such a warrant, where was his "perp of shame walk" like what they have done to Trump's attorney?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

IMO, the recent raid is even more evidence that there is no Russian collusion. Mueller is on a fishing expedition and it's just a matter of time before the IG report comes out and shows the entire investigation is founded upon a political document intended as a hit piece without any shred of truth.

This!

I've lost all interest in Mueller and this whole Russian crap for 2 reasons

1) the left claims it's because of outside influences in our election. I'd be fine with that if there was similar concerns about illegals voting. instead the left acts to hide and protect, and actively encourages illegals from Mexico and other Latin America states to vote with their opposition to voter IDs. Their claim is the number of actual fraudulent votes isn''t enough to sway an election yet the number of votes by them far exceeds the number of votes cast by Russia.

2) The clear and obvious unequal applications of the laws and rules. Trumps lawyer get a bust the door down raid on his office while the Clinton's cronies get immunity. Manafort gets nailed for lying under oath while Hilary, Aberdin, etc all skate. I'm fine with charging Manafort etc if they lied so long as the law is applied to all equally. Currently it is not.

So until those inconsistancies are addressed and resolved, I'll look at this as a hatched job and have zero faith in the findings
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I’ve not lost total interest, however this is Ken Starr and Whitewater, part duex or The Revenge...The focus has been Russia, but charges (if there is anything substantial) will be something else entirely other than Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I've lost all interest in Mueller and this whole Russian crap for 2 reasons

1) the left claims it's because of outside influences in our election. I'd be fine with that if there was similar concerns about illegals voting. instead the left acts to hide and protect, and actively encourages illegals from Mexico and other Latin America states to vote with their opposition to voter IDs. Their claim is the number of actual fraudulent votes isn''t enough to sway an election yet the number of votes by them far exceeds the number of votes cast by Russia.

2) The clear and obvious unequal applications of the laws and rules. Trumps lawyer get a bust the door down raid on his office while the Clinton's cronies get immunity. Manafort gets nailed for lying under oath while Hilary, Aberdin, etc all skate. I'm fine with charging Manafort etc if they lied so long as the law is applied to all equally. Currently it is not.

So until those inconsistancies are addressed and resolved, I'll look at this as a hatched job and have zero faith in the findings
    This. It's clear there's no equality of the law at the federal level. Hillary's people got blanket immunity despite destroying evidence, and Trump's people are being pursued by extremes of prosecutorial behavior.

You can't respect the law when its application is not equal, and that's blatantly obvious here. Heck, right now there's more evidence of Clinton colluding with Russia than Trump.

No, Mueller will "get his man" on stuff that has nothing to do with Russia. he's going to just dig till he finds anything.

The problem is you can find crimes of some degree on just about anyone if you have dozens of high dollar lawyers and unlimited amounts of money and time to spend on finding something on someone. it's a joke.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I’d be willing to bet that Trump has washed Russian mob money at some time over the years. Knowing or unknowingly, it doesn’t matter. The Billionairs club isn’t that big and many of them know one another personally and business interactions are common due to common billionaire interests.
    Mueller will dig deep enough, far enough back to find it, much as he did with Manafort whose activity from 2006 brought his indictment.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    IMO, the recent raid is even more evidence that there is no Russian collusion. Mueller is on a fishing expedition and it's just a matter of time before the IG report comes out and shows the entire investigation is founded upon a political document intended as a hit piece without any shred of truth.
    Which brings us to the imminent IG report.
    We keep hearing that this report is coming out "soon". Define soon, because we've been hearing that it is supposed to be coming out "anytime now". And we've been hearing this tripe since Nunez famously released his memo.
    So when is it going to happen? And let the chips fall where they may, I just want to know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Which brings us to the imminent IG report.
    We keep hearing that this report is coming out "soon". Define soon, because we've been hearing that it is supposed to be coming out "anytime now". And we've been hearing this tripe since Nunez famously released his memo.
    So when is it going to happen? And let the chips fall where they may, I just want to know the truth.
    The part of the IG report that included the McCabe stuff has been released. There is another report coming in May. The delays have come because the .FBI and Justice Department have drug their feet delivering requested documents.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The part of the IG report that included the McCabe stuff has been released. There is another report coming in May. The delays have come because the .FBI and Justice Department have drug their feet delivering requested documents.
    Proving that while I respect Alan Dershowitz more than anyone, he's wrong about an independent FBI/DOJ. This post Nixonian notion that they are independent has left them unanswerable to anyone in any of our three branches of government. It is power, and power corrupts, and it's clear they have not escaped that political absolute.

They are corrupt, not just for Hillary or the Left, but corrupt in that they are now acting as if they are above the law, not responding to the Executive nor the Congress, but simply doing as they see fit. They are now judge and jury, deciding who to prosecute and which lives to ruin without ever answering to any duly elected representative of the People.

how can anyone not see the extreme danger of this arrangement? How can one not see that this mess is a direct result of that lack of answering to the People?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Proving that while I respect Alan Dershowitz more than anyone, he's wrong about an independent FBI/DOJ. This post Nixonian notion that they are independent has left them unanswerable to anyone in any of our three branches of government. It is power, and power corrupts, and it's clear they have not escaped that political absolute.

They are corrupt, not just for Hillary or the Left, but corrupt in that they are now acting as if they are above the law, not responding to the Executive nor the Congress, but simply doing as they see fit. They are now judge and jury, deciding who to prosecute and which lives to ruin without ever answering to any duly elected representative of the People.

how can anyone not see the extreme danger of this arrangement? How can one not see that this mess is a direct result of that lack of answering to the People?
    Why hasn't this been taken to the Supreme Court?
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Why hasn't this been taken to the Supreme Court?
    B/c Congress is too slow and forgiving IMO. They finally after months of threatening officials with contempt, really were going to do it and the FBI finally complied a bit, very narrowly.

They need to hold these guys in contempt immediately for months of non-compliance, years really going back through Obama. Then it would go to the DC Court and from there to SCOTUS.

Additionally, the media needs to shut their clap trap about the "independence" of the DOJ and FBI and let a President do his damned job. Trump should be able to directly order the release of these documents, as should have Obama et al, and fire anyone who they think isn't complying.

IMO it's obvious to anyone being objective just how far down the deep state goes. It's currently anti-Trump, but the bigger concern is that it is operating without any real oversight and doing whatever it wants. On average that will hurt the conservatives b/c most in government by definition will look to government for the answers, but the threat is far broader than just the political balance.