Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Obama’s Portrait

So, I’m actually embarrassed for him. Looks like he’s sitting in a chair out in left field at Wrigley Field.

Get it? Left field.

https://video-images.vice.com/articl...;center,center
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Obama’s Portrait

Michelle's is worse. Not sure who picks the artists or approves the portraits, but they are not good IMO. Hers' doesn't even look like her.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Obama’s Portrait

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-cont...8451683278.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I mean what is that? Doesn't look a thing like her, and the dress is something out of a Herb Albert album cover.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

BTW if you want I can move this to the front porch. IMO this isn't political, it's about what a bad job the National Gallery did with the Obama's portraits. I obviously don't think much of Obama, but as a US President I'd certainly want them to have done a proper and good quality portrait of them both.

He looks like he's sitting in a field of Poison Ivy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    I figured kudzu. It's grown over the chair and his leg just while he was posing for it. lol

As Sir Charles would say, they're Turruble.

Obama’s Portrait

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    BTW if you want I can move this to the front porch. IMO this isn't political, it's about what a bad job the National Gallery did with the Obama's portraits. I obviously don't think much of Obama, but as a US President I'd certainly want them to have done a proper and good quality portrait of them both.
    Yeah, so the portraits are going to be displayed in the White House until the end of time... So in, say a hundred years from now, people are going to be like, so who’s the guy in the bushes?

Just one more lame thing that Obama did, I believe he is the one that commissioned the “artists” that made the paintings.

Obama’s Portrait

This is a little better...

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/V/Q/Z/i/4/x/sitting.svg

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    This is a little better...

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/V/Q/Z/i/4/x/sitting.svg

No, that guy is white
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Not a fan of either portrait.

The former president and First Lady selected the artists.

I don’t like them. Hers reminds me of box art for a fashion Barbie.

His is better in that it looks like him. I wish he had been in a different pose.

Don’t think either is dignified for the two of them or their positions.

I mean what is that? Doesn't look a thing like her, and the dress is something out of a Herb Albert album cover.
    Hey, don't be knocking on "the Tijuana Brass"

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Exactly the cover I was thinking about Doc. i have two of that album, one with the plastic still on it.

Rupp's Runt

Both portraits are just terrible. The guy was the POTUS, for crying out loud, so you'd think he would know a decent artist. Then again, maybe not.

I think the Obama's selected the artists, not the National Gallery.

Unforgettable

Look reAl close at his left hand and count how many fingers are showing plus his hidden thumb. Look real close

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Look reAl close at his left hand and count how many fingers are showing plus his hidden thumb. Look real close
    Skip, why is he sitting there in the middle of all of that Poke Salat?
    Real Fan since 1958

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Skip, why is he sitting there in the middle of all of that Poke Salat?
    Trying to ward off his wife

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    Great movie!
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.