Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

View Poll Results: Will Kentucky defeat Auburn Wednesday?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 42.86%
  • No

16 57.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Will Kentucky defeat Auburn?

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    It's a poll, asking for your opinion and evaluation. You would lie?
    Yep. I hope to be a recruiting guru or talk show host some day, I need the practice.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon

The Poll has really held very steady, with UK predicted to win in the 36-39% range almost the entire time.

Fiddlin' Five

Sorry guys, I just don't see us winning this game. The Kentucky team that showed up at West Virginia seems to have gone into hiatus, most likely for the rest of this season. JMHO. 😠

Super Kitten

If at home I would say we would win. Just will be difficult to overcome the fans and refs when playing on the road. I say we have a 40% chance of winning. I would say I am on the optimistic side of our fan base.

I hope Auburnís players are madly in love and only have their valentines on the brain

Unforgettable

This game has taken a life of its own in alaBama. Fan base is STOKED! Sports stations have talked about little else. Normally, there would be little mention of the game except for a brief segment. Expect nothing other than a racous and ugly crowd. Our young guys have endured nothing like it. If we get down the crowd may not let us back in the game.
    Real Fan since 1958

This game has taken a life of its own in alaBama. Fan base is STOKED! Sports stations have talked about little else. Normally, there would be little mention of the game except for a brief segment. Expect nothing other than a racous and ugly crowd. Our young guys have endured nothing like it. If we get down the crowd may not let us back in the game.
    great, and if we win we will get little to no credit, just an NCAA tourney nod. weve back ourselves in a dark corner, better come out swinging.
    Go Cats!

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
    great, and if we win we will get little to no credit, just an NCAA tourney nod. weve back ourselves in a dark corner, better come out swinging.
    Should we win, the game never happened.
    Real Fan since 1958

Should we win, the game never happened.
    Lol, ain’t it the truth!

We dont rush the court for anything less than a national title anyway. So let people devalue it all they want.

Let's earn the victory and move on. GO CATS!

"I wish I would have a real tragic love affair and get so bummed out that I'd just quit my job and become a bum for a few years, because I was thinking about doing that anyway." ó Jack Handey ,

What’s really sad is 12 out of 28 ppl voted that we would win, and honestly in the back of my mind my hope was telling me we might but I just knew this wasn’t our normal crew and couldn’t buy it. They’re lost.
    Go Cats!