Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Official Olympic thread

Russians get nailed again for doping...this time it was their CURLING team. Who dopes for curling? Its shuffle board on ice.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Russians get nailed again for doping...this time it was their CURLING team. Who dopes for curling? Its shuffle board on ice.
    Heard some Matt jones today, they were laughing, rightfully, at why someone in curling is doping. It's nuts. I could compete in curling just fine in my current state if I were any good at it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Olympic hockey much better than NHL due to the increase surface area. The Olympics is played on a much larger rink and opens up the play
    I become a hockey fan every 4 years. Really enjoyed the US-Finland women's and US-Slovakia men's matches the last couple of nights (especially because the US thumped both opponents), but I enjoy watching all the teams play.

Did you see the 2-man bobsled results? Germany and Canada tied for the gold, having the exact same time down the hundredth of a second after 4 runs total.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I enjoh both the short track speed skating and the ream pursuit skating. But probably my favorate is the snkwvoarding where 4 are going down the hill the same time. Thats crazy cool
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Womens Canada vs USA hockey gold medal game tonjght at 11 should be a heck of a game

Official Olympic thread

Womens Canada vs USA hockey gold medal game tonjght at 11 should be a heck of a game
    I missed it, but saw the results!

Watched the 1st period but had to go to bed. Saw the winning goal on replay this morning--wow.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

BTW, I may be in the minority, but I'm enjoying the NBS Sports app to watch everything. We have DirectTV Now but the local NBC affiliate isn't on their lineup so we have to use the app to watch the Olympics, and it's working well for us. I can see everything that's live and also on-demand replays (like last night's match).

Game winner by Jocelyne Lamoureux.

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DWn0BtmW4AAPlun.mp4

Last edited by Darrell KSR; 02-22-2018 at 10:38 AM.

Wow hot hockey player and has all her teeth!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You