Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Official Olympic thread

Russians get nailed again for doping...this time it was their CURLING team. Who dopes for curling? Its shuffle board on ice.

I'm a unitasker living in a multitasker world

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Russians get nailed again for doping...this time it was their CURLING team. Who dopes for curling? Its shuffle board on ice.
    Heard some Matt jones today, they were laughing, rightfully, at why someone in curling is doping. It's nuts. I could compete in curling just fine in my current state if I were any good at it.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Olympic hockey much better than NHL due to the increase surface area. The Olympics is played on a much larger rink and opens up the play
    I become a hockey fan every 4 years. Really enjoyed the US-Finland women's and US-Slovakia men's matches the last couple of nights (especially because the US thumped both opponents), but I enjoy watching all the teams play.

Did you see the 2-man bobsled results? Germany and Canada tied for the gold, having the exact same time down the hundredth of a second after 4 runs total.
    All I did was stand up to a long laundry list of people who passed away today who couldn't stand up because what was done was wrong.--RP, 8/26/09