Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Kudo's to United Airlines

Peacock for emotional support denied! link

But this one I DON'T believe. Spirt tells her to flush her emotional support hampster (link).

This "emotional support" BS has gotten ridiculous. There is so much abuse that its become a joke...and a health issue. We flew to HI last summer and an "emotional support" dog, a little maltese, walked down the isle and peed on the seat support while the owner was in the lavatory. When I'm on a plane the last thing I want is a dog pissing on my seat. I'd guess 90% of these support animals are nothing more than people wanting to take their pet but are too cheap to fly them in carriers. Keep in mind that I'm not referring to people who have actual medical conditions and have animals that medically assist them (dogs that can sense when people are going to seizure, seeing eye dogs, etc....). Those are working dogs that have been trained to do what they do. If you're such an emotional wreck that you need a peacock or hamster to alleviate your anxiety, maybe you shouldn't fly. Maybe you should be in a mental home.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Kudo's to United Airlines

Korean Air has their own solution......

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.