Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: "The Memo" - The Onion Gets it right

The selling out to the Russians is in the eye of the beholder. I think the meetings, the lying on sf86 forms, trumps call to the Russians to release the 30,000 emails, kushner asking to set up a secure back channel with the Russians through their safe houses, thanking the Russians for redux in our staff puts us on a dangerous road. I think his financial dealings and taxes would should a financial relationship that would create a perception of such a conflict of interest that most sincere objective patriots will see him as the threat I do. In time.

We will see. Happy to be wrong. And will admit I overreacted when the proof of his complicity and lack of being compromised has shown to be lacking.

Through arrogance, ignorance and treating the government like he does unions and mob bosses trump is building a case of obstruction of justice that is compelling. If he didn’t colude in some way with the Russians, he sure acts like it. And has said as much.
    Last edited by UKHistory; 02-09-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I also raised he issue of uranium 1 in a previous thread. Some agreed it should be an issue but others here said trumps hands are tied.

If we can get yum deal restructured legally then a president and congress could a deal regarding uranium voided as well.

I believe this is entirely accurate. Deep down I believe he’s laundered Russian money, knowingly or unknowingly. Only a small group of people get to play in that sandbox and they all know one another. I’m not sure the link can be made that the collusion was a Russian government issue. It is a foreign money in elections issue and congress has no one to blame but themselves for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    The selling out to the Russians is in the eye of the beholder. I think the meetings, the lying on sf86 forms, trumps call to the Russians to release the 30,000 emails, kushner asking to set up a secure back channel with the Russians through their safe houses, thanking the Russians for redux in our staff puts us on a dangerous road. I think his financial dealings and taxes would should a financial relationship that would create a perception of such a conflict of interest that most sincere objective patriots will see him as the threat I do. In time.

If Trump was laundering money in some way, this special counsel would already likely be over. But either way you have no worries b/c Mueller has access to all of Trump's financials and FEC data and we know he's had people, most of whom were big Hillary donors, pouring through it. So it's not like they'll cover anything up, lol.

But it's been 9 months or so with unlimited subpoena powers and money, you'd think they could find that by now b/c we know he got Trump's financials very early on in the process.

BTW, I have little doubt that as a global businessman that Trump's companies have engaged in all kinds of bribery and kickbacks and such. If you want to do business in the rest of the world that's what you do. But none of that means he's now the puppet of Russia or anyone else. That's just doing business.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The scope of Mueller’s investigation went back on Manafort to 05-06 so I’m sure they’ve looked back that far at Trump too. There is not going to be a way for Mueller to show how he colluded with the Russian government to affect the outcome of the election though. They are grasping at straws for political reasons IMO. I do think all billionaires grease one another’s palms during the course of business transactions though and I think Trump is neck deep in that sort of behavior.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    I believe this is entirely accurate. Deep down I believe he’s laundered Russian money, knowingly or unknowingly. Only a small group of people get to play in that sandbox and they all know one another. I’m not sure the link can be made that the collusion was a Russian government issue. It is a foreign money in elections issue and congress has no one to blame but themselves for that.
    Cat,

The thing is that Russian businesses are so intertwined with Putin, it is the same. He has just been so, especially early, supportive of Putin that he even publicly put our country and Russia on the same playing field.

There might be some truth in comparing CIA and KGB. We have done bad things. But I don’t like giving the moral high ground to our enemy.

One of Obama’s weaknesses was that his view of America was that our country was a colonial power that hurt the developing world.

Trump sees America in very pragmatic terms. Terms that have some merit but are counterproductive to long term American interests.

History, if Putin tried to help get Trump in office, he has to pissed off as hell so far at the return on it. Really all we have to go on is him saying nice things about Putin. Just words during an election. that's not much given what politicians all say during elections.

There is zero evidence Trump has done anything positive for Russia. Just the contrary, Trump has done more to push back on Russia in one year than Obama did in 8.

We've move troops into the Baltics and we're upping their level of defense. He's created more hegemony in the Ukraine by trying to supply coal and support the anti-Russian forces there. We've bombed their ally Syria. Put more pressure on their ally North Korea. He's gone to the Middle East to try to prevent the power vacuum there that was allowing Russia in the door.

There's not one thing he's done that anyone can point to and say "see, he's paying back Putin". Nothing.

At some point the proof is in the pudding. Trump was supposed to send us into the 16th plane of hell if elected. Break up NATO, destroy alliances, do Russian's bidding, destroy the stock market.

So far none of it has happened. so when does the big Russian payoff happen? B/c so far Russia has to be WAY less happy with Trump as President than Obama.

And I agree, Obama had no love of America. He saw us as an imperialist colonial power. Trump is a true pragmatist, real politik, which is my school of thought, and so far that's what he's done.

At what point do we step back and admit that he's done a pretty good job so far and start to question all these dire predictions that seem to be based on nothing more than an extrapolation of him personally being so unlikeable and crass?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

That may be the case, but Mueller will never be able to prove it. Kinda like Putin being worth 70 Billion dollars. What service has he provided? What gadget has he invented? What natural Russian resource did he commandere or steal to affect that? (oil) most
    likely. I have a feeling if Mueller digs into the topic you suggest, he will find the Clinton’s in the middle of it and he won’t go there.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Cat,

The thing is that Russian businesses are so intertwined with Putin, it is the same. He has just been so, especially early, supportive of Putin that he even publicly put our country and Russia on the same playing field.

There might be some truth in comparing CIA and KGB. We have done bad things. But I don’t like giving the moral high ground to our enemy.

One of Obama’s weaknesses was that his view of America was that our country was a colonial power that hurt the developing world.

Trump sees America in very pragmatic terms. Terms that have some merit but are counterproductive to long term American interests.

To date the only collusion evidence found is that Hillary through Steele colluded with the Russians on the Trump dossier.

Unforgettable

You have confused collusion with shedding light.

Trump and his goosesteppers greatest weapon is that those who are speaking the truth are not perfect. Trump and those who defend him are discounting any evidence, any allegation that is worthy of serious review by looking at there flaws.

There is no one perfect who can stand up to trump. Then Flaws and shortcomings of those who oppose trump doesn’t diminish his complicity in working with the Russians.

Trump deflects, ignores, and highlights he flaws of those who oppose him. This takes the focus of his own shortcomings away. Trump insists that his accusers be perfect yet conspiring with an enemy power is as bad as it could get.

Steele is former British intelligence. If he so passionately reached out to share his concerns it might have been about money, who his employer was.

It could also have been from a sense of duty of patriotism to the UK that a pliable Putin stooge running America is a danger to the free world

Yesterday I watched darkest hour. I was reminded of a leader, a hero who stood against tyranny.

We need one now. Luckily trump is complete moron but a moron with a military stronger than the axis powers.

Going to beat my head against the wall. More productive.