Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

State of the Union Speech

I'm sure most didn't listen to it live since it was up against Vandy vs UK but I caught clips and glimpses of the speech and the "aftermath".

This AM I watched a bit of FOX who glowed and fawned over it, as expected. Then I watched MSNBC for a bit and found it funny. According to them it wasn't good because it didn't look forward and that the voters told Trump to "tone it down". And of course they talked about Russia......

And I loved the democrates response by Sen Kennedy which was delivered from a Jiffy Lube. What was with the car with the open hood in the background? Trying to appeal to the NASCAR crowd?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Re: State of the Union Speech

I watched the SOTU from start to finish.

My take on it all: our President wants everyone to succeed and prosper and live good, happy lives. He wants to protect our country. He wants to bring business back to the U.S. He values First Responders and our military. He wants to rebuild vital national infrastructure.
    The other side........not so much, at least from what I observed by their not responding to much of anything he said, from the sour & dour looks, and from the way one DemoRat (NOT a misspelling!) ran from the Chambers when other members started chanting USA, USA, USA..........😉.
    Clearly two sides with very opposing views about our country and its citizens. 😞