Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Picture Of Cal/Staff Meeting With Dakari Today..Lordy!! Johnson Is HUGE!!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Picture Of Cal/Staff Meeting With Dakari Today..Lordy!! Johnson Is HUGE!!

Re: Picture Of Cal/Staff Meeting With Dakari Today..Lordy!! Johnson Is HUGE!!

Dang.

His left hand swallows Antiqua's shoulder. That is one big meathook
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Dang.

Chuck, I've seen Kenny Payne up close and he is 6-8 or 6-9 and physically overwhelming. Johnson is bigger than 6-10 and 240
    He looks to be about the size of Bigfoot............

Darryl

I sure hope that he's the silent verbal.

Johnson is HUGE!!!!

Really guys? Really? Nobody?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeepcat View Post
    Johnson is HUGE!!!!

Really guys? Really? Nobody?

I'm so used to hearing that it didn't even register with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoesSwayedBlue View Post
    I'm so used to hearing that it didn't even register with me.
    goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiddlin' Five

Quote Originally Posted by ShoesSwayedBlue View Post
    I sure hope that he's the silent verbal.
    Certainly looks to be the one.....you don't have pics like that allowed out on the internet if he isn't ours

Welcome having some heft down low

He is huge. First time I saw him play was summer between 8 and 9 grade. He was tall and skinny, rode the bench. 2 years later I could tell it was the same kid. That's the year he nearly pulled the rim down- not just the rim but the entire mobile base. Tipped it about 45 degree before it stood back up. He has some footwork issues but his size is incredible
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    He is huge. First time I saw him play was summer between 8 and 9 grade. He was tall and skinny, rode the bench. 2 years later I could tell it was the same kid. That's the year he nearly pulled the rim down- not just the rim but the entire mobile base. Tipped it about 45 degree before it stood back up. He has some footwork issues but his size is incredible

That smile says he's Kentucky bound.

Carl-Weathers-Happy-Gilmore.6.jpg

I thought that big ole paw looked familiar....Chubbs!!!
    Last edited by blueboss; 12-11-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Really? Heft down low? And from a guy named Rock Hard Ten?