Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Kudos to Larry Vaught....

Kudos to Larry Vaught....

He's been right there on this Neal Brown story and Neal's hiring might just extend Larry's career a few years, LOL. I'm sure he'll get a lot of nice interviews with him. Even more was Larry's insight that he would probably bring Schlarman and Scott with him. I think he was the first to mention this

There was optimism for this type of staff for some time now, and it certainly wasn't blind optimism, was it? Glad it is panning out, for sure.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Kudos to Larry Vaught....

I have to admit that I am more than a bit excited, but that excitement is tempered by the fact that at this point we have no clue how good or bad we're possibly going to be, and also by the indesputable fact that we've so bad for so long that anything else is really a foreign concept to me with regard to any possibility that Kentucky will field a semi-competitive football team.
    So, I'm waiting. But at the end of that wait I want to see Kentucky finally field a competitive team that WINS FOOTBALL GAMES! Anything else is just a waste of the fans time & money and ultimately nothing will have changed if the wins don't start happening. So..........I'm waiting.