Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Piece of cheesecake too small for a grown man

Piece of cheesecake too small for a grown man

This Tuscaloosa story cracks me up on several levels. Two brothers got into a fight over whether a piece of cheesecake was big enough for a grown (ass?) man, cut by one brother, I presume, for the other.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/news/2...eads-to-arrest

They couldn't determine what type of pie it was, but "thought it might be one of the no-baked boxed cheesecakes."

The defense by the brother is that he was just "holding" the butcher knife, and didn't intend to use it.

The final part of the story that cracks me up is this part.

Experts don’t recommend using a butcher knife to cut cheesecake. A sharp, thin-bladed slicing knife or a hollow-edged knife dipped in warm water reduces drag and makes a cleaner cut. Unscented dental floss is also recommended to get a clean cut.

Re: Piece of cheesecake too small for a grown man

What knife do they recommend for stabbing your brother in a fight?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Piece of cheesecake too small for a grown man

Certainly not unscented dental floss, although that mike make a nice garrote.
    changing my signature to change our luck.