Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

WVU being taken to the woodshed

TCU is up 54-39 with just over 10:00 left in the game. TCU has been a poor defensive team all season, and WVU can't throw it in the ocean.

Re: WVU being taken to the woodshed

Getting a little chippy too - TCU just had a player ejected.

Great, we’ll get them angry AND they will have already had their horrible shooting game.

Quote Originally Posted by dtalbersjr View Post
    Great, we’ll get them angry AND they will have already had their horrible shooting game.
    Just checked their schedule and Sat is their next game.

The fear of teams.
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Nice to hear an acknowledgment of Cal’s participation in Huggins’ charity event Friday night in his mom’s honor and the fight against cancer. Philanthropy and community involvement is something that has made me as proud as anything of our program during Cal’s tenure. That speaks very highly of both the leadership and the quality of the young men who have worn the blue and white.
    Last edited by Terminus; 01-22-2018 at 11:57 PM.

I dont fear UK playing the WVU team I saw tonight. We should treat them the same way aTm did.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

WVU being taken to the woodshed

I am watching a bit of the replay, and roofer referee is on the court. These guys are letting them play, it’s been pretty physical on both ends.

Is there a possibility we’ll have roofer Saturday at WVU or will it be a different conference crew calling it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I am watching a bit of the replay, and roofer referee is on the court. These guys are letting them play, it’s been pretty physical on both ends.

Is there a possibility we’ll have roofer Saturday at WVU or will it be a different conference crew calling it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I doubt we will see Higgins officiate any Kentucky games this season due to the lawsuit.

Trap game.
    Don't panic

It's not that I worry about WVU because of how good they are, although they are good. I worry because of the matchup. They force a ton of turnovers, and we turn the ball over a ton.

We should get more easy baskets than normal. But I will be pleasantly surprised if we can score enough to overcome the inevitable turnovers.

It's not that I worry about WVU because of how good they are, although they are good. I worry because of the matchup. They force a ton of turnovers, and we turn the ball over a ton.

We should get more easy baskets than normal. But I will be pleasantly surprised if we can score enough to overcome the inevitable turnovers.
    True, but our turnovers aren’t forced for the most part. Not saying that’s a good thing

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    True, but our turnovers aren’t forced for the most part. Not saying that’s a good thing
    Fair point. As much as those walks and (alleged) offensive fouls drive me crazy, at least they aren't live ball turnovers leading to transition points.

Fair point. As much as those walks and (alleged) offensive fouls drive me crazy, at least they aren't live ball turnovers leading to transition points.
    Good observation. I don't recall now, but I remember looking back at the box score of the Florida game, which I missed, and seeing Kentucky turnovers, but not seeing many Florida points off those turnovers. Seems to indicate the type of turnovers very much follow what you guys are saying.

Washington seems to struggle the most with just throwing the ball carelessly away to the other team.
    And the way UK starts the offense every time down the floor with that motion and careless passing like it’s scripted drives me crazy!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Washington seems to struggle the most with just throwing the ball carelessly away to the other team.
    And the way UK starts the offense every time down the floor with that motion and careless passing like it’s scripted drives me crazy!
    Often when he is 25 feet from the basket. He has little business out there given he is a bull inside