Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

*Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Florida*

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. OVER/UNDER: -0-. Predict whether Kentucky will have OVER or UNDER a -zero- point lead at halftime, and by how many.

4: PAR for Jarred Vanderbilt + Brad Calipari + Tai Wynyard. Total combined points, assists, and rebounds for all three of those players.

Tiebreaker: Total "active hustle" stats by Kentucky - steals PLUS offensive rebounds. Just need the combined number.

Good luck....

Re: *Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Florida*

Was getting ready to invoke the 12 he rule, but still on mountain time so who the hell knows when 12 hrs is...plus I think I'll be on a plane during the game

1) UK by 8
    2) Shai
    3) over 4
    4) 15
    TB 17
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

KY by 9
    Pj 20
    +6

1) UK by 6
    2) SGA - 20
    3) -1
    4) 18
    TB) 22
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

UK by 3
    Green 21
    Under by 6
    Tb: 15

UK by 10
    Shai with 18
    Over by 3
    TB: 20
    changing my signature to change our luck.

1) Cats by 5

2) Washington 22

3) Cats by 3

4) 27

Tb) 24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1. UK by 12
    2. Diallo, 23
    3. Over, 5
    4. 16

TB: 17
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

UK by 9

PJ Washington 23

+3

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Was getting ready to invoke the 12 he rule, but still on mountain time so who the hell knows when 12 hrs is...plus I think I'll be on a plane during the game

1) UK by 8
    2) Shai
    3) over 4
    4) 15
    TB 17
    Doc, you have free reign at anytime, of course. If you are ever here thinking about the game, feel free. Your games are better and more creative than mine anyway.

I almost forgot to post it (and I forgot to play). Had a busy day Friday and Saturday.

Florida won by 2 so nobody picked Florida, no point winner there.

I know it’s poor form to redboard (claim you had the winner after the fact) but I actually had UF by two in this game. I keep thinking (hoping?) that Cal’s been pushing the right buttons though and we’re about to turn a corner. Oh well.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    I know it’s poor form to redboard (claim you had the winner after the fact) but I actually had UF by two in this game. I keep thinking (hoping?) that Cal’s been pushing the right buttons though and we’re about to turn a corner. Oh well.
    Should've stuck with it, Catfan73. I don't mind picking against Kentucky when I think the opponent will win. I always hope I lose. I look at these contests as a critical analysis before the game, and then I forget it, watch the game, and root for my team, and then look again after the game.

Hudson for Florida was game-high scorer with 17. Nobody chose him, so no point awarded here.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    1) UK by 6
    2) SGA - 20
    3) -1
    4) 18
    TB) 22
    Gators held a 2-point lead at halftime, and Pappy was closest, picking UK down by 1 at the half. First point of the contest awarded here.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    UK by 3
    Green 21
    Under by 6
    Tb: 15
    Only Vanderbilt played, as Calipari & Wynyard spectated.

Vanderbilt had 4 points, 6 rebounds in 13 minutes of play, no assists, for a PAR of 10. Flounder was dang close with 12 for the point.

We have to go to the tiebreaker, and Cats had 4 steals, 16 offensive rebounds for a total of "20." Pappy edges Flounder with his excellent pick of 22 to Flounder's 15, so congratulations to BigBluePappy for the win!

Kind of a hollow victory somehow.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Should've stuck with it, Catfan73. I don't mind picking against Kentucky when I think the opponent will win. I always hope I lose. I look at these contests as a critical analysis before the game, and then I forget it, watch the game, and root for my team, and then look again after the game.
    I watched the last couple min of the first half in the Dallas airport. We had a flight from Denver to West Palm Beach with 45 min plane change in DFW so caught a few min...then watched the game when I got home at 1:00 am. It was just as bad of an ending at 3 o'clock in the morning
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I watched the last couple min of the first half in the Dallas airport. We had a flight from Denver to West Palm Beach with 45 min plane change in DFW so caught a few min...then watched the game when I got home at 1:00 am. It was just as bad of an ending at 3 o'clock in the morning
    Did you try to avoid knowing the outcome? Or did you watch, knowing Kentucky lost already?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Kind of a hollow victory somehow.
    Definitely. But take the win anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Did you try to avoid knowing the outcome? Or did you watch, knowing Kentucky lost already?
    Avoid the outcome.

Tomorrow's game, I'll miss the first 30 min or so. Have quitar until 9:15 or so but I'll be caught up by the time the games by skipping commercials and halftime
    Last edited by Doc; 01-22-2018 at 09:06 PM.