Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

    2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

    3. OVER/UNDER: 11. Predict whether Kentucky will have OVER or UNDER 11 turnovers in the game and by how many.

    4: Quiet presence. Kentucky player with the fewest shots per minute played, minimum 10 minutes of playing time. Just need a name.

    Tiebreaker: Same as last have, since we didn't use it. Total number of points scored by Kentucky's five starters.

    Good luck....

  2. #2
    Comeback Cat Catfan73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    3,844

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    1. UK +6
    2. Shai with 23
    3. Push
    4. Sacha
    TB = 67
    Don't panic

  3. #3

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    Ky by 7
    SGA 21
    Over 2
    Richards
    70

  4. #4

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    Ky by 4
    Hami 20
    +2
    Jones
    69

  5. #5

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    UK. By 2
    Knox 18
    Over by 5
    SKJ
    TB: 65

  6. #6

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    1) UK by 3
    2) Shai w/ 22
    3) plus 4
    4) Jones
    Tb) 62


    You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better

  7. #7

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    UK by 2
    SGA 23
    -0-
    SKJ
    58

    “Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

  8. #8
    Fiddlin' Five Philly Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    5,316

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    UK by 1
    Chris Silva, 18
    +1 (total of 12 TOs)
    SKJ

    TB: 54

  9. #9
    Comeback Cat BigBluePappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    3,269

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    1) UK +1
    2) SGA - 20
    3) Over by 3
    4) SKJ
    TB) 64
    Compromise: An amiable arrangement between husband and wife whereby they agree to let her have her own way.

  10. #10

    Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    1) Cats by 5

    2) PJ Washington 21

    3) over 2

    4) SKJ

    Tb) 62


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

  11. #11

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    1. UK by 9
    2. Diallo, 21
    3. Over, 2
    4. Richards

    TB: 56
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

  12. #12

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

    2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

    3. OVER/UNDER: 11. Predict whether Kentucky will have OVER or UNDER 11 turnovers in the game and by how many.

    4: Quiet presence. Kentucky player with the fewest shots per minute played, minimum 10 minutes of playing time. Just need a name.

    Tiebreaker: Same as last have, since we didn't use it. Total number of points scored by Kentucky's five starters.

    Good luck....
    Almost forgot to play.

    1. -8
    2. Silva
    3. OVER by 2
    4. Killeya-Jones
    TB 68

  13. #13

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Almost forgot to play.

    1. -8
    2. Silva
    3. OVER by 2
    4. Killeya-Jones
    TB 68
    SC won by 8. That's what I picked. Whoopie.

  14. #14

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Cat View Post
    UK by 1
    Chris Silva, 18
    +1 (total of 12 TOs)
    SKJ

    TB: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Almost forgot to play.

    1. -8
    2. Silva
    3. OVER by 2
    4. Killeya-Jones
    TB 68
    Silva led all scorers with 27. Only two of us picked Silva, but only one of us remembered the rules that you have to pick a number, so PhillyCat wins the point.

  15. #15

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    UK. By 2
    Knox 18
    Over by 5
    SKJ
    TB: 65
    After 11 turnovers in the first half, UK settled down to only 5 in the second half, which made OVER, by 5 the perfect pick for the point.

  16. #16

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    Gabriel had 1 FG in 15 minutes of PT before fouling out. No correct picks. No point awarded here.

  17. #17

    Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina

    Gotta go to the tiebreaker--total score by all 5 starters.

    Cats have 54 points from the 5 starters. PhillyCat NAILED it on the nose.

    Congrats, PhillyCat.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •