Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: S***hole Comment Was Surveilled From My Daughter.

I am hitting specific points in a disjointed fashion. Obama staff worshipped. Him very true. Trump cult of personality that worries me comes from the rallies, the lock her up chants, people cheering joh McCain’s brain tumor.

Trump and his strongest supporters remind me of goose steppers. He is autocratic in his demeanor. That worries me.

And politicians are so used to pushing buttons to say their foe is horrible.

In this case I think the fears of trump are justified

As always hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    I am hitting specific points in a disjointed fashion. Obama staff worshipped. Him very true. Trump cult of personality that worries me comes from the rallies, the lock her up chants, people cheering joh McCain’s brain tumor.

Trump and his strongest supporters remind me of goose steppers. He is autocratic in his demeanor. That worries me.

And politicians are so used to pushing buttons to say their foe is horrible.

In this case I think the fears of trump are justified

As always hope I am wrong.
    Seriously? You see the videos of school kids chanting "hmm hmm Obama"? Lookks like something from Jim Jones or Divid Koresh. It was classic indoctrination/cult worship crap
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Doc, I have not seen the videos but will look for them. I remember some video link posted here where a stupid celebrity “pledged allegiance to Obama’”.

That was troubling. I will look for it. Barry doesn’t meant have that cult now. It ain’t like he is trying to stay in power.

Based on what I have read it was his weakness to not point a finger at trump ties to Russia early enough. Sounds like Mitch was complicit and that saddens me. Weakness not an autocrat—in spite of the many executI’ve orders.

I am not a fan and don’t think his decisions were always in US long term interests. Better man and smarter man than trump.

Trump is a traitor. He is the guy joe McCarthy was looking for. May be joe was time traveler and he was looking for trump and kept shifting in the time continuum.
    Last edited by UKHistory; 01-18-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Unforgettable

I know many here don’t agree with I my views on the 45th president.

That is fine. Will every defense of trump be to point to Hillary or Obama? To heck with them both. I wasn’t a fan of ether. And neither can hurt us now.

But at some point trump must be evaluated on his own and compared to other presidents.

You may disagree with me but I am going to focus on him. And if he does something I like, or event don’t hate. I will say so.

That is fine. Will every defense of trump be to point to Hillary or Obama? To heck with them both. I wasn’t a fan of ether. And neither can hurt us now.

But at some point trump must be evaluated on his own and compared to other presidents.

You may disagree with me but I am going to focus on him. And if he does something I like, or event don’t hate. I will say so.
    As you said, he has to be compared to other Presidents.

If his actions aren't out of the norm for those past presidents, then can you criticize him for those actions or see them as a threat to to the nation?

That's why the comparisons to Obama. If Trump's "cult of personality" wasn't even as big as Obama's then how is it a threat? it wasn't as big as Reagan's either, or Kennedy's by about 10000000 miles. So how is it a problem?

IF Hillary's ties to Russia are deeper and more disturbing than Trump's how is he a "traitor"?

You are simply convinced of the most extreme accusations against him, as if they are proven and over. There's more evidence the DNC conspired with Russian "sources" to make up attacks on Trump to get him investigated than there is that Trump did anything. we KNOW the DNC paid Russian "sources" through Fusion to make up the dossier. we KNOW Bill Clinton was paid at least $500K directly by interests in Uranium One.

I know you see that as deflecting, but it's not. It's pointing out that the sources you are relying on for these claims are utterly discredited by their self interest and their own documented actions.

To borrow your McCarthy reference, IMO if there's any "traitor" in our ranks you need to look to the Manchurian Candidate, and question the person who is most loudly proclaiming they aren't pro-Russian, b/c so far that's the person who has received all the money from them.

There's no evidence he's done anything autocratic compared to any other President, and less than some really recent ones, yet he's going to seize the government somehow. There's no evidence he is a puppet of Putin and all the claims are coming from political enemies that have exchanged millions with Russians including Putin backed companies, but he's got to be a puppet of Putin.

Everyone is entitled to their views, but I just don't see any evidence to support the worst thoughts about him or where he's going.

He's a complete ass, and a child, and immature and offensive, and all those things, but I have yet to see in a year him do anything that undermines the nation in some way that is anything more than normal disagreements about policy direction.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

To elaborate on the Traitor thing, it was Hillary who came up with the "reset with Russia" where we used State and Commerce to encourage investment there, new tech, opening of trade, etc. Her charity received millions from abroad, tens of millions in fact, and money directly from Putin backed companies.

But when Trump proposes better ties to Russia to fight terrorism, or foolishly even compliments Putin, that's sign of being a traitor.

Traitors don't come out supporting the enemy they're working for, doesn't work that way. They'll come at you sideways, and Trump is an open book and a half.

Now I think BOTH sides have too many ties to foreign nations. Seems everyone on both campaigns at one time or another did work for some Russian bank or Arab oil company, etc. Washington is rife with it b/c Washington is rife with corruption.

But that's not the same as being a puppet or a conspiracy, and it's not even illegal so long as you fill out the paperwork. That's the problem, and that's what we should be worried about, is the level of foreign influence on EVERYONE in Washington and New York.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

Citizen,

We will see. And as I say, I hope I am wrong and overreacting. If ztrump leaves Office willing either in 2020 or 2024, I will give h8m props.

But if you want to join the New Sons & Daugters of Liberty in the future, there is always room for you and a brown coat too.

Sleep well my friend. He's going to obey the law just like Obama. Even if he (or Obama) didn't want to, no one will go along with it.

We're losing our liberty in this country, and losing our country to elites, but it won't be anything so dramatic. It's death by 10,000 cuts.

Unforgettable

Agree 100% on all of the foreign influence. And while hard to prove a hypothetical, had Hillary won I would be critical of her. Not to this degree which is the most outspoken I have ever been towards a US president.

Agree 100% on all of the foreign influence. And while hard to prove a hypothetical, had Hillary won I would be critical of her. Not to this degree which is the most outspoken I have ever been towards a US president.
    Oh I believe you. Frankly I don't know many people at are who like either candidate. It' degrees of dislike and distrust between them.

I am going to evaluate Trump on his own, and ignore the detractors who throw this Russian crap at him or their blatant hypocrisy where actions under the last administration were ignored yet under Trump suddenly become major. I'll also ignore those who call him a racist, homophobe, etc without any proof of it (and securing our borders isn't proof he is a racist).

So what I'll look at is RESULTS. I don't care how he talks, who he offends or if he acts presidential. I dont care if other countries like us or not. I know the economy is better. I believe the country is safer and our enemies know we mean business. I know we are a nation who is looking out for our interests and I believe our borders are more secure. Whether I like how he acts or not doesn't matter
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

I'm pretty much of the same mind as Doc. I am still not sure he is the right man for the job, but up to this point I really cannot argue or disagree with much of anything that he has done.
    Right now, and for the most part, it's those bungholes in both Houses of Congress that irritate me with their sloth & laziness.

Unforgettable

Securing borders isn’t racist. As I have said from my view. Saying that very fine people marched with the klan and nazis is.

Supporting immigration policies with a net result of reducing number of people of color in favor of whites could be construed as such.

If Trump through his decisions, words, behavior weakens our alliances that makes us less safe. Regardless of how big his wall is America needs allies. And Russian interests are not aligned to US interests as say NATO countries.

Words matter. Actions matter.

Russians appear to have played a real role in western elections in recent years. Trump has man6 strong financial ties to Russia. While a lot of politicians have done some business with them, trump seems to be extraordinarily propped up by them.

I have a conclusion. But I am open to be proven wrong.

Worry 4 is in relation to the trumps ties to Russia. My reference to a book is in jest and partly I didn’t want to rehash the whole Russian thing.

I am legally not allowed to write a book that has not been vetted by white house counsel regarding my duties the past 12 months.

Trump worries me far more than Obama. Just does. I am quick to admit my opinion vs fact and hope I am wrong about trump.

But a man who responds to US diplomats kicked out of Russia by thanking the Russians for cutting pay Roll not only is unpatriotic but a moron.

And worryingly by about Obama’s today is like worrying about Florida UConn winning a title.

The damage is done. They are not a threat. Not a perfect analogy.
    The Obama legacy continues to be written as the whole Russian collusion line continues to fall apart, and the Obama political weaponization of the FBI and DOJ comes to the surface.

Doc, I have not seen the videos but will look for them. I remember some video link posted here where a stupid celebrity “pledged allegiance to Obama’”.

That was troubling. I will look for it. Barry doesn’t meant have that cult now. It ain’t like he is trying to stay in power.

Based on what I have read it was his weakness to not point a finger at trump ties to Russia early enough. Sounds like Mitch was complicit and that saddens me. Weakness not an autocrat—in spite of the many executI’ve orders.

I am not a fan and don’t think his decisions were always in US long term interests. Better man and smarter man than trump.

Trump is a traitor. He is the guy joe McCarthy was looking for. May be joe was time traveler and he was looking for trump and kept shifting in the time continuum.
    Autocrat? That describes Obama and his overreaching executive orders more than it does Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I am going to evaluate Trump on his own, and ignore the detractors who throw this Russian crap at him or their blatant hypocrisy where actions under the last administration were ignored yet under Trump suddenly become major. I'll also ignore those who call him a racist, homophobe, etc without any proof of it (and securing our borders isn't proof he is a racist).

So what I'll look at is RESULTS. I don't care how he talks, who he offends or if he acts presidential. I dont care if other countries like us or not. I know the economy is better. I believe the country is safer and our enemies know we mean business. I know we are a nation who is looking out for our interests and I believe our borders are more secure. Whether I like how he acts or not doesn't matter
    I agree with, Doc. I don't like what he says, but I like the results of what his policies are doing.

Securing borders isn’t racist. As I have said from my view. Saying that very fine people marched with the klan and nazis is.

Supporting immigration policies with a net result of reducing number of people of color in favor of whites could be construed as such.

If Trump through his decisions, words, behavior weakens our alliances that makes us less safe. Regardless of how big his wall is America needs allies. And Russian interests are not aligned to US interests as say NATO countries.

Words matter. Actions matter.

Russians appear to have played a real role in western elections in recent years. Trump has man6 strong financial ties to Russia. While a lot of politicians have done some business with them, trump seems to be extraordinarily propped up by them.

I have a conclusion. But I am open to be proven wrong.
    How is Trump propped up by the Russians? It's not like they funded his charity foundation or a fortune was made by him and those around him selling US uranium to Russia.

Where is the evidence?

Here are the ads purchased by the Russians, doesn't look like they were skewed toward one candidate or the other, but were aimed at creating division. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/u...-facebook.html

Unforgettable

Mueller is looking into the financial ties between Russian businesses supported by putin’s Regime. Trump as been leveraging his businesses with Russian money.

We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Autocrat? That describes Obama and his overreaching executive orders more than it does Trump.
    Yep...if Obama didn't lijke something he just wave d his magic pen. Screw congress

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The Obama legacy continues to be written as the whole Russian collusion line continues to fall apart, and the Obama political weaponization of the FBI and DOJ comes to the surface.
    The American people should be more afraid and upset by what our government was doing rather than Russia. Russia is our enemy and it's expected to do thing to harm us and interfere with our system, unlike the FBI, IRS and FISA courts which Obama and the democrats used against a rival political party

On that point, he was referring to the pro statue groups that were there. That entire thing was hijacked by extremists on both sides but it began as a legitimate protest of the removal of the statue.

It was Civil War type groups, not KKK people. They didn't march "with the KKK", they got overrun BY the KKK.

The same way groups who were there to protest the statues and wanted their removal got overrun by the BLM and even more radical groups looking for a fight as much as the KKK and Nazis.

He wasn't wrong. It got spun that he was somehow saying there were good people in the Klan, but that's not what he was saying. At least that's what he has said he meant, and given that the alternative is to praise KKK members I think my interpretation is a safer bet.

Mueller is looking into the financial ties between Russian businesses supported by putin’s Regime. Trump as been leveraging his businesses with Russian money.

We will see.
    Trump operates in dozens of countries, and has investors from dozens more. It's a global enterprise with money from all kinds of places I'm sure. he's always trying to do deals in those countries, and in those countries to do business you have to also play ball with the powers that be.

That's a long dang way from being a Putin puppet placed in the White House so Russia controlled our nation.

And to that end, what has Putin gotten from it in this first year? We bombed their ally Syria, have aided the anti-Russian side in Ukraine, have bolstered defenses in the Baltics and Finland, have been going after their ally North Korea, hit some of their leaders with sanctions.

Is there even one notable Pro-Russian thing Trump has done in a year?

I'm sorry, but for your position to hold true we have to accept a whole lot of speculative stuff that isn't supported by evidence, and in the end believe that Putin is brilliant enough to pull off putting "his man" in the White House and then in his first year get nothing but grief for his trouble. If he did do it it's the worst political miscalculation of a Russian leader since the Czar.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    On that point, he was referring to the pro statue groups that were there. That entire thing was hijacked by extremists on both sides but it began as a legitimate protest of the removal of the statue.

It was Civil War type groups, not KKK people. They didn't march "with the KKK", they got overrun BY the KKK.

The same way groups who were there to protest the statues and wanted their removal got overrun by the BLM and even more radical groups looking for a fight as much as the KKK and Nazis.

He wasn't wrong. It got spun that he was somehow saying there were good people in the Klan, but that's not what he was saying. At least that's what he has said he meant, and given that the alternative is to praise KKK members I think my interpretation is a safer bet.
    You have to watch real news for that entire weekend to get a real idea of what went on. There were peaceful people demonstrating on both sides of the statue issue, and then there were the Antifa and Neo-Nazis trying to do nothing but cause trouble.

I don't think anybody is suggest you are. What is being done is that those who are hard line anti Trump are. That would include the media in general and liberals

Unforgettable

I made not have made myself trump wants it secure border like you, me, others is not racist

Trump saying very fine people marched with the Nazis is racist. And trump won’t get the benefit of the doubt after cville

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

When cabinet secretaries all but apologize for the presidents remarks...

Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Unforgettable

Words matter and policy decisions impacting millions can not be ignored either.

A heart of gold? Made from the gold he has taken from widows and orphans.

I will simply say, I have been to Haiti. Walked its shores. It IS a S&#*hole.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

And the corruption of the government causes it to be that way. The DR on the opposition side of Hispaniola is very accommodating....