Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Google Home Questions

Ms boss bought me a Google Home device. I was interested in buying some type of in house device, but I hadn’t shopped them to see what would be best for use. I wasn’t sure of the benefits of Google Home vs Alexis etc.

Now that I have a Google Home I can’t figure out how to sync up my iPhone info to my google device. I have downloaded the app which got me started, but want to be able to access my iPhone contact list (phone numbers, music play list etc.)

Anybody have any insight on how to make it happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

Google Home Questions

Sorry. I'm not any help but I will probably go with Google Home over Amazon. I'll be curious to know how you like it once you get it going. Hope to do something soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Bombino

Re: Google Home Questions

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Ms boss bought me a Google Home device. I was interested in buying some type of in house device, but I hadn’t shopped them to see what would be best for use. I wasn’t sure of the benefits of Google Home vs Alexis etc.

Now that I have a Google Home I can’t figure out how to sync up my iPhone info to my google device. I have downloaded the app which got me started, but want to be able to access my iPhone contact list (phone numbers, music play list etc.)

Anybody have any insight on how to make it happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This link explains how to set up calling your contact list from the google home device:

https://support.google.com/googlehom...rm%3DiOS&hl=en

If I had to guess, I would say you are missing the Google Assistant portion of the process but read it through and follow the instructions on how to make it work.