Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Zion Williamson will announce January 20

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    If I'm on the other side of the pump, you better punch hard, cause I'm gonna be P***d of too!
    That’s actually perfect. Fight Club style. We can just be there for the other. I will wear a Laettner Jersey. You wear Austin Rivers.
    We can just kick the s**t out of each other until we are on the ground laughing and bleeding. And then get drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    That’s actually perfect. Fight Club style. We can just be there for the other. I will wear a Laettner Jersey. You wear Austin Rivers.
    We can just kick the s**t out of each other until we are on the ground laughing and bleeding. And then get drunk.
    I’ll show up late then. I’m too old for the rabble rousing.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

I'm with you Issel - Zion a Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    I'm with you Issel - Zion a Cat
    It would be a big time commitment for Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Lol, I'm not sure I could pull that off. Wearing a dook jersey would be the ultimate insult to me!

Still have hopes because of the rumor about Cal getting a silent verbal last week. The timing of that gives me hope.

Interesting...I just heard back from Zion's Uncle. He does not have a clue where he is going. He told me only 3 people know and anyone else that says they do are guessing. Tells me that the family did not really want to notify any media and just announce the decision, but knew that was not realistic. There is no request for local media....national media release only. I have not clue where he is going, but I am not going to count Duke, Kansas, or UK out after that conversation.

Peace

Richard (CW)

Nice update thanks!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Thanks 🙏

Fingers are still crossed.

If he goes to Duke, he’ll be a worthless piece of crap to me just like the rest of the Dukies.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinawildcats View Post
    Interesting...I just heard back from Zion's Uncle. He does not have a clue where he is going. He told me only 3 people know and anyone else that says they do are guessing. Tells me that the family did not really want to notify any media and just announce the decision, but knew that was not realistic. There is no request for local media....national media release only. I have not clue where he is going, but I am not going to count Duke, Kansas, or UK out after that conversation.

Peace

Richard (CW)
    The lack of local media doesn’t bode well for Clemson or South Carolina.

Sounds like the usual Duke commit process to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Hope not, but given the last 6 months in recruiting it wouldn’t be a shock. Talk about the beat down we might get if Duke adds Zion to their roster with Reddish, Barrrett, and Jones in the champions classic next year.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    The Dookies know he isn't going to Durham.

Zion Williamson will announce January 20

Peace

Richard (CW)
    Thanks, Richard.

Peace

Richard (CW)
    Wow!! That's HUGE. If you're Zion and your plan is to do the whole hometown dominant hero thing, it's weird to have no local media.. I mean maybe he just likes the idea of one of those Players Tribune stories, avoid the press conference altogether, and get on with it.

EDIT: I feel it is unwise to get my hopes up when Evan Daniels picks otherwise haha. Trying to come back down to earth
    Last edited by patrick54; 01-07-2018 at 09:06 AM.

The only thing that gives me hope is that literally every recruiting guru starts talking about his recruitment goes out of their way to say Williamson and his camp don’t reveal anything. If I had to bet I would bet Clemson, but I do wonder where all of this chatter comes from.

Thus far the only thing giving me any hope is that Joe Adams said Zion verbaled to UK on Dec 31 but he didn't know when it would be made public. Three days later Zion sets his date. Joe said it was the same guy who told him about Noel, Poythress, Murray, and Knox. This guy did not predict or make a call on Barrett but was more optimistic of Barrett "leaning" to UK.

Other than that, no one else is giving UK much of a chance. Either way we'll know soon.

I keep thinking about the article that “mistakenly” said he was a uk commit and the fact that the guy writing the article had talked to him in depth it seemed. Also it just always made perfect sense that Zion would be a uk guy and cal recruit but Heck I’m not so sure that exist in the form it used to. He would have a HUGE impact and lots around him. Bottom line is to me we win it all if he comes and if he doesn’t we are Potentially looking at this year again.
    Go Cats!

Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
    I keep thinking about the article that “mistakenly” said he was a uk commit and the fact that the guy writing the article had talked to him in depth it seemed. Also it just always made perfect sense that Zion would be a uk guy and cal recruit but Heck I’m not so sure that exist in the form it used to. He would have a HUGE impact and lots around him. Bottom line is to me we win it all if he comes and if he doesn’t we are Potentially looking at this year again.
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by patrick54 View Post
    Thus far the only thing giving me any hope is that Joe Adams said Zion verbaled to UK on Dec 31 but he didn't know when it would be made public. Three days later Zion sets his date. Joe said it was the same guy who told him about Noel, Poythress, Murray, and Knox. This guy did not predict or make a call on Barrett but was more optimistic of Barrett "leaning" to UK.

Other than that, no one else is giving UK much of a chance. Either way we'll know soon.
    Who is Joe Adams?

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Who is Joe Adams?
    Exactly what I am wanting to know .

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Who is Joe Adams?
    He's been active on various boards over the years but right now he runs a FB group called "BBN Wildcats" that has over 20k people a part of it. He has some connections in the athletic program. He has often picked against the grain when UK lands a player, even when UK was seen to be second place or out. Key good predictions include Noel, Poythress (if you remember G town and Memphis were popular picks for them right up until the week they announced), Murray, and Knox. Missed on Barrett.

Zion returns with a huge night last night. Just a heads up.....the latest rumor is that Zion will join Brian Bowen at USC light. It is a hot rumor, but I think it is 100% false. One that the Cock fans wish were true.

Peace

Richard (CW)

Zion returns with a huge night last night. Just a heads up.....the latest rumor is that Zion will join Brian Bowen at USC light. It is a hot rumor, but I think it is 100% false. One that the Cock fans wish were true.

Peace

Richard (CW)
    Yeah no chance on that one. Clemson or UK. More likely Clemson.

I'm going with Cal January 20 Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by dtalbersjr View Post
    The only thing that gives me hope is that literally every recruiting guru starts talking about his recruitment goes out of their way to say Williamson and his camp don’t reveal anything. If I had to bet I would bet Clemson, but I do wonder where all of this chatter comes from.
    Not true. I heard from A friend of his uncle who knew his step brother's cousin who read a post on the internet by an ex-girlfriends sister, before it was deleted by the girls next door neighbor, who says it's UK. Sounds like plenty of people are talking.....

My thoughts are UK based on it makes the most sense. However sometimes geography plays in and if, so be it.

You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better

Peace

Richard (CW)
    This makes no sense. Bowen has to sit out next year and Zion isn't going to be around in 2 years. The two will never play together

You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better