Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Zion Williamson will announce January 20

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    This makes no sense. Bowen has to sit out next year and Zion isn't going to be around in 2 years. The two will never play together
    Agree...that is why it's false. It is rather comical on the Cocks sight right now because they are running with it. They say they are appealing for him to be eligible in the Fall. My guess is Bowen NEVER plays a collegiate game.

Peace

Richard (CW)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    This makes no sense. Bowen has to sit out next year and Zion isn't going to be around in 2 years. The two will never play together
    Bowen only has to sit out until the December semester ends, probably around Dec. 15. Theoretically, he'd be eligible immediately thereafter, so arguably, they could play together for most of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Bowen only has to sit out until the December semester ends, probably around Dec. 15. Theoretically, he'd be eligible immediately thereafter, so arguably, they could play together for most of the season.
    The NCAA would likely suspend him for a number of games, IF they allow him to play at all.

Still trying to understand how he was cleared?
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Still trying to understand how he was cleared?
    Bowen hasn’t been cleared

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    I'm going with Cal January 20 Christmas
    Don't see how that can be your guess when right now the only positive vibes are Joe Adams and maybe zions teammate on rupp rafters

Quote Originally Posted by patrick54 View Post
    Don't see how that can be your guess when right now the only positive vibes are Joe Adams and maybe zions teammate on rupp rafters
    Could it be because gurus say no one really knows?

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Could it be because gurus say no one really knows?
    Uncle has told me repeatedly that only 3 people know. He admits that he is clueless, but does say he was shocked based on a couple of family member that despised Clemson that they are the rumor of the day. We all know that doesn't matter. I guess the point is that anyone that says they know right now are guessing. I would not be shocked at any of 6 right now.

Peace

Richard (CW)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinawildcats View Post
    Uncle has told me repeatedly that only 3 people know. He admits that he is clueless, but does say he was shocked based on a couple of family member that despised Clemson that they are the rumor of the day. We all know that doesn't matter. I guess the point is that anyone that says they know right now are guessing. I would not be shocked at any of 6 right now.

Peace

Richard (CW)
    All the picks were based on “buzz” by the gurus, which Slater started.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The NCAA would likely suspend him for a number of games, IF they allow him to play at all.
    Good chance of it. That's why I said theoretically. I'm still not sure he'll ever play college.

Zion Williamson will announce January 20

Quote Originally Posted by patrick54 View Post
    When talking recruiting “Guess” always seems to be the operative word, no matter who it is one is getting their info from.

You folks that follow recruiting and try and dissect what teenagers are saying are a lot more patient than I could ever be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    You folks that follow recruiting and try and dissect what teenagers are saying are a lot more patient than I could ever be.
    Same, but they are very good at it. They have figured out who generally has some info, who makes the most sense, and what I really enjoy, is when they analyze it by what makes sense. It's not just a "gee, everybody ought to go to Kentucky" kind of analysis. They'll look and say that Duke has been recruiting this kid the longest, and he's been a Duke fan forever, or whatever, and that usually carries the day more often than not--especially if there's a little buzz around it, too. That kind of thing.

For me, it would be frustrating, but for them, they love it and do well with it. We have several "Basketball Bennies, Recruiting Type" on this board that are outstanding.

I may have missed someone posting this already, but did you see that Columbia (SC) Mayor Steve Benjamin declared January 20, 2018 "Zion Williamson Day?"

1 steve benjamin.JPG

Zion Williamson will announce January 20

^^oh I agree, I’m glad there are those that enjoy it and do share what they’re deciphering. It has to have gotten incredibly harder as social media keeps growing and morphing into something different almost daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I may have missed someone posting this already, but did you see that Columbia (SC) Mayor Steve Benjamin declared January 20, 2018 "Zion Williamson Day?"

1 steve benjamin.JPG
    Yep...that is mentioned in the rumor post flying around.

Peace

Richard (CW)

once again, these kids create a lot of buzz but by the time its over i'm just ready for them to decide one way or the other.
    Go Cats!

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinawildcats View Post
    Yep...that is mentioned in the rumor post flying around.

Peace

Richard (CW)
    Thanks--I'm usually late to the party. Actually, I usually don't even get an invitation. I have to party-crash!