Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v LSU

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. OVER/UNDER: +10. Predict whether the Kentucky dual-headed point guard duo of Shai Gilgeous Alexander + Quade Green combined will score OVER 10 more points than LSU's point guard, Tremont Waters, or UNDER 10 more points than LSU's point guard, Tremont Waters, and by how many. If it makes it easier, just predict the point difference. My example: I think Green and Alexander will score a combined 30 points. I think Waters will score 21. So I am going to say, UNDER, by 1.

4. PAR-Boil Killeya-Jones. Let's watch Sacha's points, assists, and rebounds. Multiply them together. Give me a number for Points x Assists x Rebounds.

Tiebreaker: Largest deficit Kentucky will face.

Good luck!

Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v LSU

1) LSU by 9
    2) Know 20
    3) over 1
    4) 0
    TB 15
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

1. +3

2. Diallo, 24

3. UNDER, by 1

4. 24

Tiebreaker: 8

1) +5
    2) Diallo 18
    3) Over by 3
    4) 72
    TB) 12
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

1. UK +4
    2. Shai, 24
    3. Wha? Lol Over by 7
    4. 96
    TB: -8
    changing my signature to change our luck.

LSU by 6
    Knox 22
    Under by 9
    0. (0 assists will lead to this)
    Tb: 13

Ky by 1
    SGA-23
    Over- 3
    3O

Ky by 1
    SGA-23
    Over- 3
    3O

LSU by 11
    Waters 21
    Over 3

UK +8
    Knox 19
    Over 4
    TB 7
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

UK by five

PJ Washington 23

9 pts

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1) Cats by 7

2) Knox 22

3) -4

4) 324

Tb) 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    1. +3

2. Diallo, 24

3. UNDER, by 1

4. 24

Tiebreaker: 8
    I got a rare point for me by guessing right on the margin.

Man. I thought we might have three winners for the high Scorer since we had three correctly pick the Kentucky leading scorers, SGA and PJ Washington, both with 18. But Duop Reath had 24 for LSU to lead all scorers, and no correct picks here.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 01-03-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    UK by five

PJ Washington 23

9 pts
    Hopefully this wasn't too confusing, but the OVER/UNDER was that Green and Gilgeous-Alexander would score 10 more points combined than Waters. They scored 7 more points than Waters (25 to 18), so the correct answer was UNDER, by 3, which is exactly what Kingcat predicted. Point to the perfect picker.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    Ky by 1
    SGA-23
    Over- 3
    3O
    Very nice pick here--Sacha Killeya Jones scored 2 points, had 5 rebounds, and a surprising 3 assists...2 x 5 x 3 = 30, which is exactly what Dan picked. Another perfect point picker.

We go to the tiebreaker, and LSU's largest lead/UK's largest deficit was 7 points, at the 19:39 mark of the 2nd half.

I thought I had this one with a good pick of 8, but as usual, there are better pickers than me, as DanISSELisdaman nails ANOTHER perfect prediction, getting the 7-point largest deficit on the nose! Well-done, Dan!

Congrats on the win!

Thanks! It's about time I get something right!

You were dang good. You had to be good to win this one.

I thought I was good with my pick of 24 for SKJ's PAR-boil, and your 30 nailed it. Then I thought my 8 might be great on the tiebreaker, and you again nailed it on the nose. Outstanding picks! Not only that, but if the LSU player had not earned game-high scoring honors, you would have picked up another point, too. Just an all-around great effort.