Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Not that it gets noticed, but Trump winning a war

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...cials-say.html

ISIS has been all but eliminated in terms of territory, and this isn't the first article I've seen saying the reason Obama struggled was micro-managing and being so afraid of engaging that they couldn't use air power to just bomb the crap out of the enemy.

ISIS will continue to be an issue in the internet world, but we've all but driven them out of their Iraqi territory in less than a year. they were never a very viable entity but this should have been completed years ago, gotta give Trump credit for just making it happen.

I'll just observe that if Obama had a similar record we'd be hearing about it regularly and listed all this week as one of his Administration's accomplishments for the year, with lots of swooning and some near sexual arousal at certain networks.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Not that it gets noticed, but Trump winning a war

GM alive and Bin Laden is dead

And to quote clueless Joe..the tax cut was "a big f###### deal"
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

ISIS and Al-Qaeda have one intention towards us. Enslave us or kill us. Those are the only choices they will give us.
    As I said when this war began, we have to hunt them down wherever they are, and kill them all. Including their women and children. And their camels and goats and whatever else lives with them. Kill them all. Because that is what they want to do to us.
    This is a "no quarter given" type of war. We are fighting fanatical members of a murderous cult. It's that simple. If we do not kill them wherever they are, they will keep coming, to include attacking us here in the U.S.
    Kill them all. Period.

Rupp's Runt

And truly, I wish there was no war. But there is, and unfortunately we are right in the middle of it, so we need to do whatever we have to do to finish it and win.
    We were attacked in our own country by members of a 7th century murderous cult disguising itself as a religious entity, invoking God's name while murdering innocent people. Anyone who would do something so barbarous does not deserve to share this earth with the rest of humanity.

Most of the MSM won't report anything good going on. Had Obama's economy put up the numbers the Trump economy has we'd see endless reports about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Most of the MSM won't report anything good going on. Had Obama's economy put up the numbers the Trump economy has we'd see endless reports about it.
    Half of them are trying to credit Obama for the economy.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.