Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Have a blessed Christmas Eve friends..

Have a blessed Christmas Eve friends..

.and a Merry Christmas!

Last edited by kingcat; 12-24-2017 at 12:58 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Re: Have a blessed Christmas Eve friends..

Thanks, Kingcat. Same to you and yours.

Will be heading to church in a couple of hours, then traditional dinner with good friends to enjoy the holiday with them. Arriving home to open "family" presents and allow tomorrow to be for Santa Claus, even though my youngest turned age 17 this week (WOW, where has time gone!)

God bless us, everyone, as Tiny Tim said.

Merry Christmas!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Had the four generations here at Casa Ambrose tonight for Santa for the great grandkids.
    Loved the memories we had and look forward to many more.

Merry Christmas, and please don't forget the reason for the season!
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Rupp's Runt

Merry Christmas to ALL of my brothers & sisters in the Big Blue Nation!
    Wishing these Holidays are the best ever for all of you, and that the New Year brings us all good health, wealth and happiness!
    And even though we may at times disagree, we are all still on the same side and pull for our beloved Big Blue! God bless ALL of you!

Bombino

Hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas!

We had a White Chirstmas up here in Seattle, which was a big deal for my girl. She had literally been waiting almost her whole life to see one (since she was very very young) and this was her first one. We went over to a friend's place and hung out with he, his wife (who is expecting their third), and their kids (one of whom is my godson). My girl had an absolute blast getting into her first snowball fight and trying sledding for the first time at the age of 30! It is funny the things you can take for granted that can me something extraordinary for someone else. It was these memories that meant way more to me than any gift I received this Christmas.