Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Don't forget..we will be doing the elimination game for basketball

Starting in January.

Elimination (or Survival) game: Each week you pick two SEC teams to win (one from the tues/wed/thurs games and one from the sat/sun games). Its that simple. There are no points, no spreads. Just pick the winners. HOWEVER in the following weeks you can not re-use a team. Once you use a team it can not be reused until you have used ALL the teams. So if you pick FL and UK to win in week 1 then you can not use FL or UK in weeks 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 etc. If you pick Alabama and Auburn in week 2 you can not use FL, UK, Auburn or Bama in weeks 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. We will only be playing INTRACONFERENCE GAMES so the SEC/Big 12 games will be byes. If the team you pick loses then you get a strike. Three strikes and you are out of the game. This game requires you to play from the beginning or take a strike for each game missed (and if you miss a pick you get an automatic strike--and you must submit one team later as your pick so that you don't have an advantage of not having a team removed from your eligible pool) The last person standing wins. Also, its your responsibility to not double pick. If I notice, I will let you know but it gets confusing. I post all your picks so just make sure you don't select a team you have already picked.

So now is the time to ask question or suggest game modifications.
    Last edited by Doc; 12-22-2017 at 11:31 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.