Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fab Five

Re: Tax Reform....good or bad

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Mick, if the re-patriation of funds happens, no doubt we'll have a boom at the Wall Street level. Estimates are as high as the trillions as to how much money is off shore that could return if conditions are favorable. All of it wont, but it's a huge capital pool.

But I think we could see a boon at the small business level too. It's not ideal, I'm still buried in paperwork and crap, but Trump only has limited control over that, esp. in just a year in office, but giving a 20% deduction right off the top is a great way to cut through the red tape and just help us out.
    Citizen I believe you nailed it!
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Well Doc, the positive economic news continues. I haven’t seen one Lib on facebook discussing the Apple news. I guess the Snowflakes are waiting for their talking points.
    I look at my stock portfolio a couple times a week and am amazed. It making more money that I am working. At this rate, I'd be fine if Trump was getting a blow job in the oval office by an intern and then lied about it so long as his policies kept the economy "humming" like it is
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Repatriation of the money will also be a boon to the federal coffers.
    Apple repatriating more cash than the budget of a lot of countries. 100% of the taxes from that are funds the US would not have received without the tax bill.