Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Can you believe it?

I can. This should be headline news.

https://www.politico.com/interactive...investigation/
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: Can you believe it?

This comes as no surprise.

Obama would have sold his mother to the Taliban to get that deal done.

We delivered billions in CASH in small bills on shipping pallets, what the heck is holding up a cocaine smuggling operation compared to that kind of stuff?

Reagan did that stuff we got a year long Iran Contra investigation. Obama doe it and it won't make it head of the society page in the papers.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

When it comes to Obama and his administration, and his closeness to muslims, yes it is very believable. Over time I hope more and more of the crap he pulled comes to light, his deals were for him,not this country.
    I love Sessions but he needs to become a butthole and investigate everything Obama, Hillary and Biden did, a lot is buried but not that deep

If Sessions don't want to investigate, he needs to do the right thing for the country and get out of the way. If this administration don't get rid of the Deep State, it will never be rooted out.

Rupp's Runt

No matter what comes to light, Obama and Hillary and Biden and Holder and whoever the hell else did whatever, nothing is going to be done aside from talking it to death.
    AG Sessions isn't going to do squat, because he's part of the political apparatus that allows this crap to happen.
    Is there genuine felonious criminal activities that happened? Absolutely. But hey, they're all above the law and the law isn't going to do anything.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Obama would have sold his mother to the Taliban to get that deal done.

We delivered billions in CASH in small bills on shipping pallets, what the heck is holding up a cocaine smuggling operation compared to that kind of stuff?

Reagan did that stuff we got a year long Iran Contra investigation. Obama doe it and it won't make it head of the society page in the papers.
    The article is damning and shows a willingness to be naive and foolish to get a political win.

One of the real big missteps in invading Iraq was removing a foil to hold Iran back. There was a great misunderstanding of Iran's power and Iraq's role in containing Persian Hegemony.

Folks might not agree with my position on Trump. However, I try to be consistent and criticize those who are deserving.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    The article is damning and shows a willingness to be naive and foolish to get a political win.

One of the real big missteps in invading Iraq was removing a foil to hold Iran back. There was a great misunderstanding of Iran's power and Iraq's role in containing Persian Hegemony.

Folks might not agree with my position on Trump. However, I try to be consistent and criticize those who are deserving.
    History, you are always very fair minded. Everyone is entitled to a different political or ideological viewpoint, the key is to not be a hypocrite defending "your team", and you are never ever that way. I hold you in high regard b/c of that btw, b/c very few people on either side can do that very well.

IMO Obama's biggest issue is he is blinded by an ideology, to the point of ignoring the reality of situations. he's far from alone, IMO the entire Iraq war was the same kind of thing, where the neo-conservatives believed they could install a democracy and just didn't want to hear that there has never ever been one there and that they all wont' just embrace it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Horrible planning on the post war of Iraq. Not enough ground support; not enough allies suppporting the effort and a total lack of understanding of the people, their culture and their history.

Obama failed tot understand that even though America is not always right, we are more the god guys than most everyone else.

Regime change doesn't seem to work well no matter which party is in charge at the time in the post-WW2 era.

Horrible planning on the post war of Iraq. Not enough ground support; not enough allies suppporting the effort and a total lack of understanding of the people, their culture and their history.

Obama failed tot understand that even though America is not always right, we are more the god guys than most everyone else.
    I blame Bush II and Obama. Bush II for believing very faulty intelligence on the desire of the Iraqi people to embrace modern government, and Obama for showing no commitment to a course he knew he had inherited and letting the nation fall into anarchy.

BUsh II's plan was flawed, but it was even worse to simply walk away as Obama did. Sometimes a bad plan well implemented is better than no plan at all.

In that regard I sadly trust Trump more than those two. he has no ideology, he's a pure pragmatist, and sometimes that's the best way to conduct things like foreign policy. Ideology doesn't generally translate to other nations and situations very well. Theories are fine, but it's people on the ground that matter.

Real Politik. I'm a believer in it and Trump is even though he doesn't know it. lol. Of course he's also prone to pick the absolutely wrong issues and battles too, so you never know.