Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What speciality foods do you buy from retail places? (E.G., Omaha Steaks)

If you are ever in or around the Bardstown area, I highly recommend you go to 150 Quick Stop and buy you some Jake’s Country Sausage. Hot or Mild. Either way is best sausage I’ve ever ate.

Or you could simply go over to Boone's Butcher Shop; they have a wide selection of different kinds of meats...

Speaking of the B'town area, anyone heard from Jeeepcat lately?
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKERCATFAN View Post
    If you are ever in or around the Bardstown area, I highly recommend you go to 150 Quick Stop and buy you some Jake’s Country Sausage. Hot or Mild. Either way is best sausage I’ve ever ate.
    I'll do that next time I'm around. I like finding local mom and pop places for food and that sounds good. I love sausage. Can't eat carbs but I can have all the meat and dairy and grease I want, at least till I die in 5 years.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Or you could simply go over to Boone's Butcher Shop; they have a wide selection of different kinds of meats...

Speaking of the B'town area, anyone heard from Jeeepcat lately?
    Boone’s is great but Jake’s County Sausage is made right at that store I mentioned and Boone’s doesn’t carry it.