Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Bombino

My newest Netflix Recommendation

Just started watching Netflix's 'Dark' and I have to say WOW they have another great one. Dark is a German made Sci-Fi Thriller produced by Netflix. It which shares a few commonalities with Stranger Things but quickly shows itself to be even darker and more intense. Even though it is Netflix produced it was originally done in German, though an English over-dub is available. All I have to say is that it is incredibly dark, intense, mind-bending, timeline-bending, and not for kids to watch. I can also say that it's a very very well done show. Much like Stranger Things, the casting is well done, the sound track is well done, and so far the story is very well done. Though a major difference is in this show you are a neutral observer of many flawed but complex characters, rather than a group of likeable kids. Through two episodes and the pacing has been perfect!

Edit: Through six episodes and it shares very little with Stranger Things anymore and just keeps getting darker and more interleaved.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 12-10-2017 at 01:40 AM.

Re: My newest Netflix Recommendation

I'll have to check it out. I'm in a Netflix void right now. Nothing currently tweaking my interest so I'm relegated to rewatching shows I've previously enjoyed or catching short, one season things I can kick thru in a weekend
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I'm currently watching old episodes of "House" I did not see initially. Really enjoy the show.

Rupp's Runt

My 3 year old that has been 100% girl, suddenly loves He-Man (thanks to my brother) so we are watching that on Netflix. She is Teela and no longer goes by her name of Emily...

If you haven’t watched Narcos on Netflix, I highly recommend.

I just finished Blindspot (on Reveal box, not Netflix). Next up is Blacklist Redemption or 24, neither of which I've seen. As for Netflix.....waiting on next season of Orange.is the New Black
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee.

Can't recommend this highly enough. Jerry Seinfeld host, drives around in vintage cars with other comedian (Jim Carey, Jimmy Fallon, etc) and they shoot the #### about anything and everything, eventually ending up at a coffee joint. Super laid back. Each eposide about 20 min. Great show.

Watching season 4 of the ranch, by far the best season.
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You