Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Text apps

Rupp's Runt

Text apps

Samsung just removed my favorite feature they had for texting. The ability to schedule a time that a text would send out. There are some 3rd party apps for this, anyone else do this or have a third party app for texting?

Text apps

The Messages app I use with my Samsung - I thought was stock, maybe it's not - allows for it.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Text apps

Darrell, that is what I used and they took that away in my last update. I chatted with tech support to confirm this, and they verified it has been removed. I hope they bring it back. Currently trying out the Do It Later app.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Darrell, that is what I used and they took that away in my last update. I chatted with tech support to confirm this, and they verified it has been removed. I hope they bring it back. Currently trying out the Do It Later app.
    Well, I don't use it, but I'd be irritated when they take it away. I'm guessing I haven't received the update yet.

I think they have a bunch of texting apps that do that in the Play Store, but I can't recommend any of them since I don't use them.

Rupp's Runt

Do It Later is working just fine. Just hate it is separate from the built in app. But it does what I need. It can actually schedule other messages as well such as FB, email, and something else.