Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

More Nerlens News

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...-Thumb-Surgery

It's not going to shock me if he's out of the NBA next year. Wild result for a guy who just turned down a 4-yr deal averaging $17M/season.

Re: More Nerlens News

Take the money...always take the money...

Yeah, I don't see him in the league next year either. We always talk about the bad contracts that teams decide to give players(which the one he turned down falls into that category), but it's even a worse decision to turn it down. He needs to fire his agent.

He did, but too late

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    Yeah, I don't see him in the league next year either. We always talk about the bad contracts that teams decide to give players(which the one he turned down falls into that category), but it's even a worse decision to turn it down. He needs to fire his agent.

Unforgettable

This isn't only about a bad contract, it's about making a bad decision to go pro and then getting drafted by a bad franchise. The former is about the culture that has been created that if you dare play a second year of college basketball that you don't deserve to be paid to play. The latter is about a franchise that drafted nothing but people at his position to a couple of years. But it's also about a guy who seems to have become disillusioned with what he is doing to make a living.
    "Calipariís Young Blue Machine marches on, slashing and burning and winning."
    - Bill Simmons.