Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Fugitive Kentucky lawyer Eric Conn captured

Fugitive Kentucky lawyer Eric Conn captured

Convicted of massive Social Security fraud (over half a billion dollars) more than six months ago, tracked down by the FBI in the Honduras.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fugitiv...ht-back-to-us/

Sometimes, the name DOES define the person.

Re: Fugitive Kentucky lawyer Eric Conn captured

He's a low life. I can't believe he didn't keep going until he hit Venezuela. He probably could have hid out there indefinitely with a little bribery.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Police were reportedly alerted to his location after he connected to the restaurant's Wi-Fi.
    Dumb enough to deserve to be captured.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

These kind of things always beg the question for me -- where is his family?

Is he married? Did he have a girlfriend/significant other?

What about children? Have any? Living parents?

To up and run like that and just escape from everything you've ever known is something. I just if you're going to prison anyway, maybe you see it as the lesser of two evils (created by yourself), but still....

Anybody know (without having to do a bunch of research) what his family/personal life was like?

Guess he should have just lived on the Appalachian trail like that one guy did.

I was kinda hoping he'd avoid getting caught for a long time, become Kentucky's version of someone like DB Cooper.

I don't even understand how he got convicted. Disability fraud is so common in Eastern Kentucky they'd save time to just put up a fence around the whole place and ask the 10 people not involved to move.

BTW, that's just a joke, and not fair to Appalachia. The truth is there aren't 10 people in the whole country anywhere that are more than 1 degree of separation from disability fraud.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

"Do you want to make any statement, Mr. Conn? How does it feel to be back?"

lol. Sometimes...these questions...

Eric Conn transported back to Lexington.

https://twitter.com/SpecNewsKY/statu...047744/video/1