Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Tyler Herro Hits Game Winning 3 Pointer; Then Blocks Shot To Seal Victory

Re: Tyler Herro Hits Game Winning 3 Pointer; Then Blocks Shot To Seal Victory

Sweet! Nice stroke and was not even vertical...got the fade/leaner to go! Can't wait to see him in Blue!!!

Peace

Richard (CW)

“That white boy is the truth”. Funny video. He is the real deal though might as well tack another star on there. He will Be Rex Chapman all over again before the crazy
    Go Cats!

I'm so in on this guy. I liked him just as a shooter, but he seems to have a lot more to his game. I'm really looking forward to watching him develop at UK.

Quote Originally Posted by kybobcat View Post
    Dang...I am loving the little step back jumper and his vision!!

Peace

Richard (CW)

Thought kennard should have been at UK and glad Herro is.
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Thought kennard should have been at UK and glad Herro is.
    If UK inks Kennard we dont get Jamal Murray

I'm a unitasker living in a multitasker world

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    If UK inks Kennard we dont get Jamal Murray
    And if we don't get Murray we don't get the greatest archer in UK history!

Looking back 2 years with kennard is better right?

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Looking back 2 years with kennard is better right?
    Not in my opinion. I'll take our 2 years over theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by ebarbaau View Post
    And if we don't get Murray we don't get the greatest archer in UK history!
    Does "ebarbaau" translate into "The most negative, pessimistic, gloom & doom, basketball fan on the board", in another language?!?!

I love his attitude. He has serious "it" factor. He will find a way to get some meaningful minutes as a freshman.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    I love his attitude. He has serious "it" factor. He will find a way to get some meaningful minutes as a freshman.
    I think he will do more than that I think he’s special. I may be overly excited. If we get Zion to go along then things get really opened up
    Go Cats!

I LOVE that video! Thanks, kybobcat!

OK--so I guess I'm the only person that was not aware of this--Wisconsin does not use four 8-minute quarters? I saw the game clock in this video and saw where it was 15:38 and had to look it up. Wisconsin plays with two 18-minute halves. Do other states do this? Am I just completely out of the loop?

I was thinking all states play with 4 8 min quarters.

I know at hoopfest here when ky hs teams play they use the 4 8 min qtr then when the national teams play they go to halves.
    Go Cats!

I love teams that can make the 3. I think next year will be a lot of fun, especially if we get Zion and get a couple of SKJ, Richards Gabriel and Winyard back. I don'e see Vanderbilt playing this year and I think he'll be back. It should be a good balanced team.

Sounds like Tyler is recruiting Zion for us too. Great to hear!!!

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2017/12/2...ion-williamson

Peace

Richard (CW)

Zion has UK written all over him. Someone just needs to let him know that.
    ~Puma~