Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Learned a lot..won’t lose till that

First road game at UT..

Re: Learned a lot..won’t lose till that

Really? I hope you are right.

I love this team’s length...And I have NEVER seen Cal this positive on the sideline..I don’t know, just like em. We’ll get frustrated, they will lose on the road in the sec some..I just see this season propelling to something great 2018-19..

Quote Originally Posted by anderwt View Post
    I love this team’s length...And I have NEVER seen Cal this positive on the sideline..I don’t know, just like em. We’ll get frustrated, they will lose on the road in the sec some..I just see this season propelling to something great 2018-19..
    To be great they NEED Zion next year with their 2018-19 class and hopefully vets.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRxman93 View Post
    To be great they NEED Zion next year with their 2018-19 class and hopefully vets.
    Otherwise, if Vernon Carey reclassifies or they nab Zion too , not saying it will happen but hey it’s Duke and their contract with the Devil probably clears it, then they will be going for a b2b championship for the second time in K’s career. That would make it 4 titles K to 1 Cal.
    I think might just stop watching altogether if that happens. Channel your inner Thor Cal and go thunderstruck on the evil Devils and HELLA uh Heels.
    Last edited by UKRxman93; 11-15-2017 at 02:00 AM.