Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

I absolutely loathe Duke!

That is all!

I hate everything thing about them. I just had to get that off my chest

I hate them more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Alert, Alive; Do or Die; Take Care! Sgt. Jones (my father's last words February 7, 2017).

Im being cremated in my I Still Hate Laettner shirt

"Alert, Alive; Do or Die; Take Care! Sgt. Jones (my father's last words February 7, 2017).

Quote Originally Posted by uklandrn View Post
    I hate them more

Ditto!

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: I absolutely loathe Duke!

I despise hypocrisy more than anything else, and second to that is false praise and modesty, so Duke has been my most hated program for a long time.

But UNC has replaced them for me, b/c their hypocrisy is surely the greatest in the history of all of sports, from any era. Duke is still #2, but after this year full of fawning Duke praise they may be #1 again.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I despise hypocrisy more than anything else, and second to that is false praise and modesty, so Duke has been my most hated program for a long time.

But UNC has replaced them for me, b/c their hypocrisy is surely the greatest in the history of all of sports, from any era. Duke is still #2, but after this year full of fawning Duke praise they may be #1 again.
    I love this post.

Yeah, just cuz yer with me now on the all-time hatin' the 'heels train, lol.

Welcome!
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Every time I drive through Durham, I pull over on the side of I-85, walk to the passenger side of my semi, stand between truck and trailer where I cant be seen and I proceed to take a piss. Hows that for hatred!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

Never have we agreed more!

I'm a unitasker living in a multitasker world

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKERCATFAN View Post
    Every time I drive through Durham, I pull over on the side of I-85, walk to the passenger side of my semi, stand between truck and trailer where I can’t be seen and I proceed to take a piss. How’s that for hatred!
    Piss? Id take a steaming dump

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I would but Im not much on shitting outside!

You guys should Live here....it truly is hell sometimes. I have grown to just walk away from conflict. For a few years when I was in my 30's and early 40's it was really bad. I guess my 50's have mellowed me

Peace

Richard (CW)

BTW, I started a thread on the Front Porch about me learning guitar. I know you were learning a year or so back when you purchased that beautiful Taylor. Check out the thread and reply when you get a chance if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinawildcats View Post
    You guys should Live here....it truly is hell sometimes. I have grown to just walk away from conflict. For a few years when I was in my 30's and early 40's it was really bad. I guess my 50's have mellowed me

Peace

Richard (CW)
    You must be a good guy. Not sure I would have murdered anyone yet but I know Id have a few assault charges if I lived there long.

And I loathe Duke

I HATE PUKE MORE THAN ANYTHING!

yes I have strong duke hatred. Nearly as strong as my love for UK.

I hate their pompous ass equality t-shirts which will be seen by the media as angelic while in reality they are just a synical recruiting ploy

Quote Originally Posted by ETWNAPPEL View Post
    I hate their pompous ass equality t-shirts which will be seen by the media as angelic while in reality they are just a synical recruiting ploy
    Ever seen anything so hypocritical? Duke, the antithesis of equality. A school by the priviledged for the priviledged
    Last edited by Doc; 11-15-2017 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ETWNAPPEL View Post
    What the hell does "equality" mean? Generic bullshit Nike just knows will get eaten up by avg young college students who don't know how to think but "equality" just sounds thoughtful

Every seen anything so hypocritical? Duke, the antithesis of equality. A school by the priviledged for the priviledged
    Yep, one of the most elitist schools in the entire country, built on tobacco money and populated by condescending gits.

Their version of equality is the 13 scholarships they set aside to sign the basketball players.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon