Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Good Kentucky presence in Chicago

Just walking around downtown I noted way more UK fans than any other. Saw one Duke fan, two Jayhawk fans..one who felt obligation to yell Rockchalk Jayhawk at me (eyeroll) and not a MI St one noted, compared to dozens of UK garbbed fans. We always show up....

I'm a unitasker living in a multitasker world

Re: Good Kentucky presence in Chicago

NICE!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

Rupp's Runt

Jayhawks fans are everywhere. 10-1
    Real Fan since 1958

Good Kentucky presence in Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Jayhawks fans are everywhere. 10-1
    Conflicting reports... there are a lot of Jayhawkers?

Plus I think I'd rather play in the early game, but we'll see how this team deals with late starts.... thankfully they're an hour behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

Conflicting reports... there are a lot of Jayhawkers?

Plus I think I'd rather play in the early game, but we'll see how this team deals with late starts.... thankfully they're an hour behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kansas fans will turn out well, especially in Chicago. It's actually closer for UK fans, 6 v 8 hours, but there are a lot of KU fans in that area who will be there.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon

Michigan St. fans are plentiful in Chicago, in general, thus not as many on the streets in their gear, etc.

I figure Mick is likely close to where a lot of KU fans are staying in hotels or what not.

By game time, UK will have the most fans... likely KU and MSU fans will be a similar number I would guess... and, as usual, their will be a handful of ACTUAL Duke fans, but most will be hanger-on types who are into them over the past ten years, etc.
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Michigan St. fans are plentiful in Chicago, in general, thus not as many on the streets in their gear, etc.

I figure Mick is likely close to where a lot of KU fans are staying in hotels or what not.

By game time, UK will have the most fans... likely KU and MSU fans will be a similar number I would guess... and, as usual, their will be a handful of ACTUAL Duke fans, but most will be hanger-on types who are into them over the past ten years, etc.
    It is about 3-2 Kansas fans to UK fans in the arena
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    It is about 3-2 Kansas fans to UK fans in the arena
    I would agree...but many are MSU fans pulling for KS

I'm a unitasker living in a multitasker world