Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Holy crap

Holy crap

Take a look at this: https://www.foxsports.com/college-football/predictions

“FoxSports.com utilizes its football simulation to predict the outcome for this week's games. Each game is simulated 501 times to generate an average score and winning percentage. The predictions use the most up-to-date stats, rosters and depth charts.”

They have UK winning (well, basically a toss up) 25.2 to 25.1.

Last week they had Georgia beating Auburn but only 26.6 to 25.2 (Georgia was favored by 2.5, lost by 23).
    Last edited by Catfan73; 11-14-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    Don't panic

Re: Holy crap

I’ve honestly thought it would be so Georgia to lose to us on Saturday

Going to be a tough game but I am optimistic.

They’ve gone 9-1 predicting Georgia games straight up this season, with the Georgia-Auburn game being the only loss. What stunned me is this week’s game against UK is the first time all season they haven’t got Georgia favored, albeit by only 0.1 points. They still actually show Georgia favored, 50.5% to 49.5%, so the margin must fall in their home field advantage window or something but still....

They’ve only run the simulations on one UK game this season, with Florida winning by 0.8.
    Last edited by Catfan73; 11-14-2017 at 11:59 AM.
    Don't panic

Ga usually has a stupid loss ea year so we would be fitting.
    Go Cats!

Holy crap

Should we win this, who would be atop in east?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ribbonfish View Post
    Should we win this, who would be atop in east?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Georgia.

While I expect more of the team that showed up against Vanderbilt rather than Mississippi St, I still expect Georgia to win this game rather easily. BUT, with this team, nothing will surprise me and I'll be rooting as hard as ever on Gameday.

This is a real litmus test for us, though, of where we are as a program.

I know there's a few different classifications of UK fans. I'm one of those who is currently thrilled with being a 6-7 win team that's not only capable of beating better teams, but is capable of winning 8-9 games in a season. If we get blown out, like Miss St, then it shows that we may need another season or two to get to the next level. I'm comfortable with that because there's not a lot of reasons for me to think we won't get there, at this point.

Holy crap

Georgia will beat us like a red headed stepchild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Alert, Alive; Do or Die; Take Care! Sgt. Jones (my father's last words February 7, 2017).

Quote Originally Posted by uklandrn View Post
    Georgia will beat us like a red headed stepchild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So very this. They're going to be angry, at home.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon