Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

The Answer To Life, The Universe — And Everything? It's 63

Really interesting article...

Excerpt:
    This intangible boundary between the knowable and the unknowable is, at present, roughly a thousand, trillion, trillion meters across — should you possess the means to measure it.

At the other end, in the deepest innards of every single speck of cosmos, is a scale of a hundred billion, trillion, trillionths of a meter. It represents the last meaningful physical scale within our present understanding of physics, a place where space-time itself gets choppy, uncertain, and decidedly problematic.

These two extremes span a jaw-dropping 63 orders of magnitude. To be fair, though, this isn't an immutable constant of nature. Turn the clock back more than 13 billion years and you'd be able to find a moment when this number was merely 1. Over time, the expansion of the cosmos and the passage of light has unlocked all of those other scales, each one a new opportunity for novelty and complexity.

https://www.npr.org/sections/13.7/20...-it-s-63?sc=tw
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Re: The Answer To Life, The Universe — And Everything? It's 63

Mind blown.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Ovah my haid

I do wonder if time is consistant or is it speeding up? It sure feels like it is. If is then those measurements could be off a centimeter or two...right?

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

The Answer To Life, The Universe — And Everything? It's 63

Damn!! This Caleb Scharf guy, he beat me to it. I was just getting ready to introduce the very same theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

There is a number that is the secret to life the universe and everything, but that's not it and I'm not telling. It's close though, I'll give them that.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.