Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Riddle of matter remains unsolved ..universe shouldnt exist

Using methods 350 times more precise than available as recent as January 2017, science is baffled..

the data does not provide any information about how matter formed in the early universe as particles and antiparticles would have had to completely destroy one another. The most recent BASE measurements revealed instead a large overlap between protons and antiprotons, thus confirming the Standard Model of particle physics.

"All of our observations find a complete symmetry between matter and antimatter, which is why the universe should not actually exist," explained Christian Smorra, first author of the study. "An asymmetry must exist here somewhere but we simply do not understand where the difference is. What is the source of the symmetry break?"

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Re: Riddle of matter remains unsolved ..universe shouldnt exist

There's only ONE answer.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

I would hope that the James Webb Telescope might help solve this, and other early matter conundrums.

I hate having to wait all the way until 2019 though.
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.