Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Field Goal Frenzy, Week Six - Oct 28 Weekend Edition

    One Thursday night game, so get your picks in!

    South Alabama -2.00 GEORGIA STATE (THURSDAY NIGHT)
    Florida State -3.00 BOSTON COLLEGE (FRIDAY NIGHT)
    AKRON -3.00 Buffalo
    Washington State -2.50 ARIZONA
    Southern California -3.00 ARIZONA STATE
    IDAHO -2.50 Louisiana-Monroe
    Louisville -3.00 WAKE FOREST
    Michigan State -1.50 NORTHWESTERN
    TEXAS A&M -1.00 Mississippi State
    WYOMING -2.50 New Mexico
    PITTSBURGH -3.00 Virginia

  2. #2

    Re: Field Goal Frenzy, Week Six - Oct 28 Weekend Edition

    Georgia St
    FSU
    Akron
    WSU
    USC
    La-Monroe
    U6
    Michigan St
    aTm
    Wyoming
    Virginia

  3. #3
    Comeback Cat Catfan73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    4,280

    Re: Field Goal Frenzy, Week Six - Oct 28 Weekend Edition

    Georgia St.
    Boston College
    Akron
    Washington St.
    Southern Cal
    La-Monroe
    Wake Forest
    Michigan St.
    Mississippi St.
    Wyoming
    Virginia
    Don't panic

  4. #4
    Comeback Cat BigBluePappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    3,378

    Re: Field Goal Frenzy, Week Six - Oct 28 Weekend Edition

    South Alabama
    Florida State
    Akron
    Washington State
    USC
    LA-Monroe
    U6
    Michigan State
    Mississippi State
    Wyoming
    Pittsburgh
    Compromise: An amiable arrangement between husband and wife whereby they agree to let her have her own way.

  5. #5

    Re: Field Goal Frenzy, Week Six - Oct 28 Weekend Edition

    GEORGIA STATE (THURSDAY NIGHT)
    Florida State
    Buffalo
    Washington State
    Southern California
    IDAHO
    Louisville
    Michigan State
    Mssissippi State
    WYOMING
    PITTSBURGH


    You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better

  6. #6
    Comeback Cat Catfan73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    4,280

    Re: Field Goal Frenzy, Week Six - Oct 28 Weekend Edition

    No one else likes the Demon Deacons? No playbook, revenge, maybe the ACC looks the other way a couple of times?
    Don't panic

  7. #7
    Fab Five catmanjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Shepherdsville, KY
    Posts
    15,603

    Re: Field Goal Frenzy, Week Six - Oct 28 Weekend Edition

    Georgia st
    Boston college
    Akron
    Arizona
    USC
    Idaho
    UL
    Mich st
    Miss st
    Wyoming
    Pitt
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

  8. #8

    Re: Field Goal Frenzy, Week Six - Oct 28 Weekend Edition

    GEORGIA STATE
    Florida State
    AKRON
    Washington State
    Southern California
    IDAHO
    WAKE FOREST
    NORTHWESTERN
    Mississippi State
    WYOMING
    PITTSBURGH

  9. #9

    Re: Field Goal Frenzy, Week Six - Oct 28 Weekend Edition

    GEORGIA STATE
    Florida State
    AKRON
    ARIZONA
    Southern California
    Louisiana-Monroe
    Louisville
    NORTHWESTERN
    TEXAS A&M
    WYOMING
    PITTSBURGH

    “Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

  10. #10

    Re: Field Goal Frenzy, Week Six - Oct 28 Weekend Edition

    Winners were:

    Ga State
    Boston College
    Akron
    Arizona
    USC
    Idaho
    Wake Forest
    Northwestern
    Miss. State
    Wymong
    Pittsburgh

    Points Earned:

    Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post



    Georgia St
    FSU
    Akron
    WSU
    USC
    La-Monroe
    U6
    Michigan St
    aTm
    Wyoming
    Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post

    9

    Georgia St.
    Boston College
    Akron
    Washington St.
    Southern Cal
    La-Monroe
    Wake Forest
    Michigan St.
    Mississippi St.
    Wyoming
    Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post




    South Alabama
    Florida State
    Akron
    Washington State
    USC
    LA-Monroe
    U6
    Michigan State
    Mississippi State
    Wyoming
    Pittsburgh
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

    7

    GEORGIA STATE (THURSDAY NIGHT)
    Florida State
    Buffalo
    Washington State
    Southern California
    IDAHO
    Louisville
    Michigan State
    Mssissippi State
    WYOMING
    PITTSBURGH
    Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post

    Huge week - 11


    Georgia st
    Boston college
    Akron
    Arizona
    USC
    Idaho
    UL
    Mich st
    Miss st
    Wyoming
    Pitt
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post

    11

    GEORGIA STATE
    Florida State
    AKRON
    Washington State
    Southern California
    IDAHO
    WAKE FOREST
    NORTHWESTERN
    Mississippi State
    WYOMING
    PITTSBURGH
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post


    GEORGIA STATE
    Florida State
    AKRON
    ARIZONA
    Southern California
    Louisiana-Monroe
    Louisville
    NORTHWESTERN
    TEXAS A&M
    WYOMING
    PITTSBURGH

  11. #11
    Fab Five catmanjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Shepherdsville, KY
    Posts
    15,603

    Re: Field Goal Frenzy, Week Six - Oct 28 Weekend Edition

    Perfect week that's amazing!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •