Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Well, I'm not going to watch this recording

Just arrived back home from traveling today before and during the game and elected to delete the recording without watching it. Does that make me a bad fan?

Super Kitten

Re: Well, I'm not going to watch this recording

No it means you are not a masochist.

Not a bad fan, but certainly not a real fan. Having said that, and this comes from a fan that watched every stinking minute of the game today, I do not blame you one iota for putting this one in the trash without watching
    seeya
    dan

“I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.” Hunter S Thompson

Good move. No reason to waste a couple of hours depressing yourself.

No with the off week the team should have performed better and this game is very disappointing.
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Truthfully, I don't want to get too down on the team or coach, and this is the best way I can think of to do that.

If you did watch it, buy some rotgut booze. Save your good bourbon for a more useful time.......

Id recommend watching season 2 of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" over the UK vs MSU game. The Kardashians have fewer train wrecks

I'm a unitasker living in a multitasker world

The score was a true indicator of the difference in the two teams. That's what hurts the most.

When we're not overlooked, (as we often are historically) and face a stout SEC team, we are proven to not be anywhere remotely close to a major player in college football. State pretty much dashed any hopes of that happening in our lifetime imo.

Play that game over as many times as you wish and the results would be the same. And we were on their level as recent as last season.
    No more.

Given expectations, we were an embarrassment. That is our tradition however.
    i feel sorry for our young men who were not prepared for today.

Other teams improve over the course of time...we do not. We just pretend we have every season until we once again hit rock bottom. And as long as we accept it, that's just what we will get.
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-22-2017 at 01:40 AM.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes." — Jack Handey ,

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    The score was a true indicator of the difference in the two teams. That's what hurts the most.

When we're not overlooked, (as we often are historically) and face a stout SEC team, we are proven to not be anywhere remotely close to a major player in college football. State pretty much dashed any hopes of that happening in our lifetime imo.

Play that game over as many times as you wish and the results would be the same. And we were on their level as recent as last season.
    No more.

Other teams improve over the course of time...we do not. We just pretend we have every season until we once again hit rock bottom. And as long as we accept it, that's just what we will get.
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post

No more.

Regretfully, I agree brother.
    Compromise: An amiable arrangement between husband and wife whereby they agree to let her have her own way.

Yeah I'm gonna clear this DVr space out by deleting
    Go Cats!

Although I "elected" to delete the recording, I haven't yet. But I'm not enjoying it.

You’re a Kenttucky fan. You’ve seen it before, you will see it again.

#kentuckying

Rewatch the blue white scrimmage. Thats my gameplan

I'm a unitasker living in a multitasker world