Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The real conspiracy - or what we are learning about the deep state

Anyone else seeing all these threads start coming together? the story starts back in 2008 or so with Uranium One, and weaves all through these current claims of Trump collusion.

We now know, for a fact, reported in even the liberal papers, that the FBI knew about Russian bribery efforts to get that deal approved, and hid that information even from Congress and others who were involved in the approval.

We know that 9 board members of Uranium ONe and others tied to this deal suddenly got generous and gave over $140 MILLION to the Clinton Foundation in the year+ leading up to the decision. Hillary has claimed she knew nothing about it, yet in 2008 when she ran for President she personally brought up this process and pushed for tougher reviews. Hillary is many things, an unaware simpleton isn't one of them.

Even the Times is now reporting that the story that the uraninum couldn't leve the US is false. A large percentage of it has left and in fact we don't even know where it went. It's being taken out by 3rd party groups with export licenses. Think about that, US uranium is being processed into yellow cake and exported secretly by Russian controlled companies.

Yet there is ZERO reporting of this in the main media, and no hearings in Congress, no grand juries and counsels by the DOJ or FBI. In fact one businessman claims to have proof of Russian efforts to persuade the Clintons, and he is under a DOJ gag order to not talk.

But it gets better. We also know that Obama officials and the FBI and DOJ knew about Russian involvement in the election going back more than a year before the actual election and again did nothing. No reporting, no nothing.

we also know the head of the FBI was writing Hillary's exoneration months before they even began interviews in the investigation.

we know that the person at DOJ who recommended firing Comey then used that to justify a special counsel, and that he was ALSO the person involved in this investigation of the Uranium ONe deal. So was Comey.

We know other things, like how Podesta's lobbying company was hired to lobby for this deal. We know from his emails they were seetting up a fall guy to get Hillary set up to claim she didn't know about the deal. All documented. I haven't even listed all of these other associations, like other overlap with the Clinton Foundation and such.

Now we have this "report" on Trump from a company that basically specializes in negative political research, and was apparently paid in part by the FBI in an unprecedented move. Then that Report was quite possibly used as the basis for wiretaps on people like Manafort, and for following foreign officials and unmasking hundreds of conversations. That agency btw has refused to testify to Congress and just took the 5th amendment in hearings, the one where you can't be compelled to incriminate yourself.

Guys, all of these threads arent' random. They tie together. They weave a story. I dont' even know what that story is fully, but I know it's dirty, filled with corruption at the highest levels of our government and involves hundreds of millions of dollars, and in fact billions of dollars.

It starts IMO with Uranium One, and ends quite possibly with a large and very pricey government coverup of the real conspiracy, and then a re-focus on collusion by someone who had nothing to do with it.

Now, why did the Russians go from spending huge sums with the Clintons to helping TRump with facebook posts? I dont' know but there's got to be vastly more to the story than them somehow just being cozy with Trump or Trump saying nice things about Putin. Oh no, that's way too simple, way too neat a package, way to for public consumption. Hillary was doing business with the Russians for nearly 10 years before this happened, that's where the answers lie.

But as I look at all of this the only conclusion I can reach is that our government is fundamentally corrupt, and the institutions like the media that safeguard that system are in league with them in a major way. Not in some simple conspiracy where people are paid to shut up, but more like the Weinstein scandal, where fear of the powerful combined with being politically and socially sympathetic to those in power means a lack of desire to open Pandora's box on your own political or socio economic side of the table.

Nope, Trump and Russian collusion may or may not have happened, but it's not the collusion we need to worry about. The collusion we need to fear is far more insidious, far deeper down into the institutions that run this country, and will be all but impossible to remove.

The deep state is apparently real. Not Hollywood real, but real enough that I dont' think the American People or their direct representatives are running much anymore. We're just along for the ride.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: The real conspiracy - or what we are learning about the deep state

Yep, and the ride is starting to get bumpy!

I'm convinced that Blofeld is involved somehow, somewhere.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable

Thanks for beginning to tie it together. I have followed best I can with limited time available and it's scary what our government truly is

T

Unforgettable

Thanks for beginning to tie it together. I have followed best I can with limited time available and it's scary what our government truly is

The upper echelons of the FBI are corrupted and that is sad, when I can't trust the FBI then who can I trust

From what I understood from the lawyer of the guy with the gag order he may get to testify to Congress soon. He was basically threatened by the Loretta Lynch Justice Dept..

Trump may be a lot of things, I pass on some because he was raised in the construction business which is rather rough, but I truly believe he wants to clean things up. But he better have more than secret service body guards. Same for the informant.

IMO it isn't just democrats or just republicans but many on both sides such as Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, McCain and then you have just plain stupid like Frankien.

Doc reminds me of Trump, smart and plain spoken and speaks his mind. Citizen is smarter than 99% of congress and should be a senator candidate against McConell and a debate would be fascinating but could Chuck win over the miners

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Anyone else seeing all these threads start coming together? the story starts back in 2008 or so with Uranium One, and weaves all through these current claims of Trump collusion.

We now know, for a fact, reported in even the liberal papers, that the FBI knew about Russian bribery efforts to get that deal approved, and hid that information even from Congress and others who were involved in the approval.

We know that 9 board members of Uranium ONe and others tied to this deal suddenly got generous and gave over $140 MILLION to the Clinton Foundation in the year+ leading up to the decision. Hillary has claimed she knew nothing about it, yet in 2008 when she ran for President she personally brought up this process and pushed for tougher reviews. Hillary is many things, an unaware simpleton isn't one of them.

Even the Times is now reporting that the story that the uraninum couldn't leve the US is false. A large percentage of it has left and in fact we don't even know where it went. It's being taken out by 3rd party groups with export licenses. Think about that, US uranium is being processed into yellow cake and exported secretly by Russian controlled companies.

Yet there is ZERO reporting of this in the main media, and no hearings in Congress, no grand juries and counsels by the DOJ or FBI. In fact one businessman claims to have proof of Russian efforts to persuade the Clintons, and he is under a DOJ gag order to not talk.

But it gets better. We also know that Obama officials and the FBI and DOJ knew about Russian involvement in the election going back more than a year before the actual election and again did nothing. No reporting, no nothing.

we also know the head of the FBI was writing Hillary's exoneration months before they even began interviews in the investigation.

we know that the person at DOJ who recommended firing Comey then used that to justify a special counsel, and that he was ALSO the person involved in this investigation of the Uranium ONe deal. So was Comey.

We know other things, like how Podesta's lobbying company was hired to lobby for this deal. We know from his emails they were seetting up a fall guy to get Hillary set up to claim she didn't know about the deal. All documented. I haven't even listed all of these other associations, like other overlap with the Clinton Foundation and such.

Now we have this "report" on Trump from a company that basically specializes in negative political research, and was apparently paid in part by the FBI in an unprecedented move. Then that Report was quite possibly used as the basis for wiretaps on people like Manafort, and for following foreign officials and unmasking hundreds of conversations. That agency btw has refused to testify to Congress and just took the 5th amendment in hearings, the one where you can't be compelled to incriminate yourself.

Guys, all of these threads arent' random. They tie together. They weave a story. I dont' even know what that story is fully, but I know it's dirty, filled with corruption at the highest levels of our government and involves hundreds of millions of dollars, and in fact billions of dollars.

It starts IMO with Uranium One, and ends quite possibly with a large and very pricey government coverup of the real conspiracy, and then a re-focus on collusion by someone who had nothing to do with it.

Now, why did the Russians go from spending huge sums with the Clintons to helping TRump with facebook posts? I dont' know but there's got to be vastly more to the story than them somehow just being cozy with Trump or Trump saying nice things about Putin. Oh no, that's way too simple, way too neat a package, way to for public consumption. Hillary was doing business with the Russians for nearly 10 years before this happened, that's where the answers lie.

But as I look at all of this the only conclusion I can reach is that our government is fundamentally corrupt, and the institutions like the media that safeguard that system are in league with them in a major way. Not in some simple conspiracy where people are paid to shut up, but more like the Weinstein scandal, where fear of the powerful combined with being politically and socially sympathetic to those in power means a lack of desire to open Pandora's box on your own political or socio economic side of the table.

Nope, Trump and Russian collusion may or may not have happened, but it's not the collusion we need to worry about. The collusion we need to fear is far more insidious, far deeper down into the institutions that run this country, and will be all but impossible to remove.

The deep state is apparently real. Not Hollywood real, but real enough that I dont' think the American People or their direct representatives are running much anymore. We're just along for the ride.
    THIS is valid criticism should be leveled. The fact is, Russia hasn't just infiltrated Trump's team. It has infiltrated BOTH parties (which even businesses commonly do, to advance their interests). The Dem's hands are FAR from clean in this issue. Anyone who believes otherwise is a fool. This is one of many reasons I did not support Hillary, she was functionally a stooge for Russia. Unfortunately, so was the person that the Republicans nominated. At this point, there is zero doubt in my mind that both sides have been heavily infiltrated by Russia. More importantly, Russia's end goal was NOT to profit financially (that was just icing on the cake) but instead was to create issues that would distract and weaken the USA. They didn't care who got elected, they would leak information to weaken that person no matter what. The fact that they are only coming after Trump is because Russia has shaped it that way as he is the one in power. Unfortunately, the media has played along and given her a pass. The solution is NOT that Trump gets a pass, its that the media should not get a pass and that we demand equal response for the offenses of both sides. The Trump collusion is deplorable but so is the Clinton collusion and this is something that I have been saying all along. We should be furious about BOTH sides, not just the side that we supported. I agree with you entirely that it is scary. I have been the one saying so for a long time, that the government is fundamentally corrupt. I have also repeatedly said that this corruption is one of the greatest threats to our democracy. The republicans are doing it, the democrats are doing it and nobody seems to care other than the other side is "doing it more" so my side is OK. That's bullshit and I am not going to repent for thinking so. Trump is corrupt as hell in his own way, Hillary is corrupt as hell in her own way. I view much like Premier Xi in China, he has been cracking down hard on corruption and championed himself as such. It is very convenient that most of the people that he has been cracking down on at the upper levels are those not aligned with him. Trump is the same way, he only desired draining the swamp so that he could refill it again with his own people. He never desired to replace the swamp, just reshape it in his own mold. From DeVos to Pai to many others, most of his picks have been heavy industry insiders that have zero plans to govern, instead favoring their aligned interests. See below about Pai. This isn't to say that Hillary would not have done something similar, she would have, just as Bush and Obama did. Each one has had vested interests looking to favor their selected industry partners. That being said, Tom Wheeler for the FCC head was one of the few that turned out OK. I have to give Obama a degree of props for that pick, even though the cynic in me says that he wanted an industry insider to favor the industry. At the end of the day, one of the worst things for our democracy was the legitimization of corporate money in politics. From that point on, you and I are no longer relevant. The oligarchy won and it will likely just get worse from here on out. Irrespective of Trumps competence, or lack thereof, we are now living in an oligarchy and things will continue to get worse until the common citizen finally demands change on corruption rather than siding with the Dem's or Rep's.

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post

Trump may be a lot of things, I pass on some because he was raised in the construction business which is rather rough, but I truly believe he wants to clean things up.
    Trump has repeatedly demonstrated he has no desire to clean the swamp. He just wants to drain it so that he can fill it up again with his own swamp. As stated above, from Ajit Pai to Betsy Devos to many others, the corruption is still there, if not more than ever; just it is from "his" people, not the "dems" people. Now for many, that might be just fine but for me it is not. One of the most fundamental issues currently in the USA is that we are rapidly transitioning from an republic to an oligarchy police state. For example, Ajit Pai has scheduled his meeting to steal rights from us on the day before Thanksgiving. How convenient when you don't want the public to know that you are going to royally screw them into oblivion. The writing is pretty much on the wall, he ignored the public will and will vote to gut net neutrality to favor his corrupt cronies in Comcast, Verizon, etc. If you think you pay too much for internet now, wait until net neutrality dies. Portugal and many other countries already illustrate what will happen with our internet. You will likely lose access to sites like this one, unless you pay a fee and the owners of this stie pay a fee. Most ISPs in countries without net neutrality protections treat websites like bundles. You pay for access to those websites specifically. You have social media bundles, photography bundles, sports bundles, etc. You might say let capitalism take effect, but capitalism is dead in the ISP industry. There is just too high a barrier to entry, so capitalism is doing what it does when markets aren't fair; screwing over the weaker party. For those with only 1 or 2 internet providers, you will literally have no other option. You will likely pay hundreds more a month if you want internet.

Also, Trump was not raised in the construction business, he was a silver-spoon child who was raised like aristocracy. He just happened to lead a company that dealt with real estate and he did it pretty badly at that. He was no more involved with the everyday construction worker than Sam Walton was with the everyday Wal-Mart worker. In fact, if anything he was LESS so due to being born rich. His persona is a facade that he adopted as a benefit to himself, it was good marketing and good salesmanship. Which is one of the only things he has demonstrated he excels at. As a business person, he is borderline horrible. As a president, he has been just as corrupt as his predecessors and notably less competent from a political perspective. As a reality show TV host, he was OK. As a self marketer, much like the Kardashians, he is a fundamental genius. As an honest person, he is horrible. As a strong person, he has shown no signs of strength of mind or strength of character. He is no less a charlatan than Mitch McConnell or several other KY Rep's whose southern accent suddenly gets stronger when they get back to KY.

Pedro, hard to know where you stand on some of these things. Could you clarify? (I'm the same way of course).

I'm with you on net neutrality, not so much on Betsy Devoss.

Re the Russians, I agree 100%. They didn't care who won, this is about getting us to go naval gazing with our own scandals and political games so we aren't active on the world stage and making the moves we need to make against them and other nations. They just want us divided and looking inward. Doesn't matter who wins so long as we're gridlocked either way.

They dont' care if it's Trump other than the fact that they hoped Trump would be more hamstrung due to the division in the country. Like big corporations, foreign nations are spending millions with both political parties so they are covered either way. It's not politics for them, it's business.

As for Trump I agree he's a marketer and that's about it. The good news is I had a low bar for him. I wanted a conservative leaning judiciary and we're getting that. It's sad the bar is that low, but with Hillary we'd get all the same crap and a very activist judiciary, so lesser of evils.

But yes net neutrality is going to shock this country. So bad I hope it goes back in place. Americans have no idea what role it plays, but they're going to find out and when they do I bet there are real issues. Taking away something people are used to having usually turns out badly.

But yes I expect the same thing you do from it. Not right away, but over time. Honestly when I decided who I wanted this was a big plus in Hillary's favor b/c her party is more backed by the pro neutrality interests.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

You all make this sound like something new and something unique to Russia. It is neither. Russia and any enemy has been attempting to interfer with our inner workings, and we have been doing the same towards them. This isn't a new practice. Its what governments do to their enemies, or in some cases allies. The USA got heavily involved in the Israeli election a couple years back in an attempt to influence the ousting of Netiyaha (pardon the spelling). Its all part of the foreign policy.

As for the corruption, both side are ripe with it. So long as politicians can amass huge piles of wealth and power at the expense of the citizen, it wont change. Politicians love to attack the rich for getting there by stepping on others. Im a big fan of irony so this isnt lost on me one bit. And so long as citizens continue to elect corrept and dishonest people, nothing will change. So while Trump might not be a saint or a great great guy, he is at least getting a bit of a reset. I chuckle at the he repesents the normal guy stuff. I guess if the normal guy is a multimillionaire who has a private jet, a few mansions and golf courses, yeah, then I guess he does..... But what he does not represent is the political status quo. My hope was he is the impotus for change, a true shakeup. Perhaps the people who vote will see something. Perhaps the people who decide to get into politics wont be the Clintons and Reids and McConnells or the world. Because this country has been headed down a dark dark hole for some time. The leaders of the nation were fine taking us there. Hopefully a shakeup will alter the course
    Last edited by Doc; 10-23-2017 at 07:40 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable

I am really impressed that Pedro grew up with Trump and knows exactly how he spent his youth and teen years learning the 'realestate business" vs the construction business.

I just happen to disagree in that he never was around construction people. To be successful in what he and his father did they better have known exactly what that contractor and his people were doing instead of just sitting back in their ivory tower. He and his dad were not just buying and selling houses, the real estate business. They were buying expensive pieces of property and then were developing hotels, golf courses, huge office buildings etc. And if either didn't know the contractors or how it all works there is no way for them to be successful. They had to be able to talk their language,understand what they were seeing being done.

My cousin never worked on the loading docks for trucking companies but he worked his way up from asst turminal mgr to the mgr of the largest turminal Yellow Frt had. He understood the dock workers, their bosses and when it was time for union contract talks Denny was always invited by the higher ups at Yellow to help negotiate the contract because he could talk to the union bosses in ways they understood. They hated him in contract talks but respected him in work.

When I worked my way thru college I spent 3 summers working as a deckhand on river towboats. When I finished college the company wanted me to go to work for them because I understood what the guys on the boats wanted and needed and could talk their language. I didnt' take it because it wasnt' what I wanted but it was something I understood and had respect from the guys on the boats from the Captains on down to the cooks because I understood them and didn't look down my nose at them and got my hand dirty with them.

imo, Trump did the same thing. He knew them, knew what they did and how they did it, could talk their language. He supervises the building of many of his golf courses because he understands it. He may have had a silver spoon but he also got his hands dirty at times. I have a good friend from high school whose father did what Trumps dad did, not quite that big but still big. His dad told him if he were going to be successful and continue the company then he had to learn everything about the work being done so he could spot shoddy work immediately, could work with any contractor and not get BS told to him, and be able to get on the site and talk to the guys doing the work.

Maybe Trump did and maybe he didn't, but his language and hitting back when attacked tells him he learned to get in the dirt. Some are sons of Doctors or Dentists and never worked in dirt in their lives but like to critisize others as if they did.

Personally I like Trump and a heck of a lot better than Hillary or McConnell or reid or Bill C or Obama, or Bush, or Pelosi, McCain and all the other hacks in DC. He certainly does not need the money or grief. And all the stories I read about him on things he does that he doesn't talk about tells me alot about the man which is much different that what the liberals like hearing from their outlets.

If you want to disagree with him, fine but dont' make up stuff unless you can back it up

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You all make this sound like something new and something unique to Russia. It is neither. Russia and any enemy has been attempting to interfer with our inner workings, and we have been doing the same towards them. This isn't a new practice. Its what governments do to their enemies, or in some cases allies. The USA got heavily involved in the Israeli election a couple years back in an attempt to influence the ousting of Netiyaha (pardon the spelling). Its all part of the foreign policy.

As for the corruption, both side are ripe with it. So long as politicians can amass huge piles of wealth and power at the expense of the citizen, it wont change. Politicians love to attack the rich for getting there by stepping on others. Im a big fan of irony so this isnt lost on me one bit. And so long as citizens continue to elect corrept and dishonest people, nothing will change. So while Trump might not be a saint or a great great guy, he is at least getting a bit of a reset. I chuckle at the he repesents the normal guy stuff. I guess if the normal guy is a multimillionaire who has a private jet, a few mansions and golf courses, yeah, then I guess he does..... But what he does not represent is the political status quo. My hope was he is the impotus for change, a true shakeup. Perhaps the people who vote will see something. Perhaps the people who decide to get into politics wont be the Clintons and Reids and McConnells or the world. Because this country has been headed down a dark dark hole for some time. The leaders of the nation were fine taking us there. Hopefully a shakeup will alter the course
    Doc, I hope you dont' think I said he was like a normal guy, what I am referring to is his language, imo he talks like does some because he was around the construction business in big deals

Doc, I hope you dont' think I said he was like a normal guy, what I am referring to is his language, imo he talks like does some because he was around the construction business in big deals
    Not at all. That was a general statement.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Not at all. That was a general statement.
    Well he does like ketchup with his steaks

My my, this is taking quite a turn. A few key facts:

1) Tucker Carlson has come forward tonight with a source saying that yes Manafort is a key target of Mueller, BUT it was from his time he was tied to the Podesta Group, working for pro-Russian Ukranian forces that were really a shell directly for the Russians.

Also, Podesta is another key target of the independent counsel. He's saying that Trump has little to do with what has been found, and that things are far more connected to the Clintons. Podesta Group was taking money, much of which may have not been reported, and they were developing ties to the State Department for lobbying for these Russian interests.

THink about that. If this source is right Manfort is a target not bc/ of his work with Trump, but b/c he actually worked for Podesta, which is really just part of the Clinton umbrella. This may have almost nothing to do with Trump, and nearly everything to do with the Clintons.

2) Washington Post has run a story saying the salacious dossier on Trump was in fact just what many thought, DNC and Clinton funded opposition research. That's also huge b/c there are reports (nearly impossible to verify) that the FBI used this dossier to get the Manfort FISA warrant and possibly other warrants, as well as justification for the unmasking.

That means that it was DNC/Clinton money and investigation that was then used to target Trump within the US intelligence apparatus. All of this may be based on nothing more than a DNC hit piece bought and paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign.

3. If we accept the Washington Post that this dossier was basically created by the DNC and Clinton campaign, then we have to ask who at the FBI took this serious, why intelligence forces chose to disseminate it, and lastly how the FBI ever thought it was a good idea to take over paying for it. The FBI backed out of that part, but only after this started coming to light.

Think about it. If these stories are right, Trump may have very little if anything to do with both the Russian influence in Washington, but also very little to do with the IC's current focus b/c the threads he's found actually all go back to the Clintons. Now how interesting is that?

And that doesn't even touch on Uranium One, where we knew the Clintons got massive payments, but we also are finding that the Obama administration knew all about the Russian activities and bribes and kept it secret even from Congress and agencies that had to approve the deal.

it is becoming a very interesting pattern of collusion for sure. Just not the one that was sold by the left and the media. Those in glass houses...

BTW, making it far more believable to me, I believe the Obama people weren't necessarily corrupt, but trying to "reset" the relationship with Russia and build ties. They esp. needed Russia to support the Iran deal.

So it doesn't require Obama to be a Russian agent to have had this happen (just like it doesn't require Trump to be a Russian agent either), but rather it does require Obama to have made some appallingly bad foreign policy decisions regarding Russia.

But I think they hid this b/c it would mess up their plans for the Russian reset, and we did lots of other things for them too like help get US tech giants a presence in Russia among other things, and they wanted that reset and their support on Iran. So they forgot to mention the Russian intelligence operations in the US, the same way they forgot to tell Congress about the $4 BILLION in cash they gave to Iran to help close the Iranian deal. Literally on a pallet out of the back of a plane.

Same thing. Not on the take, just dumb as a box of rocks. The Clintons, being a lot smarter, were on the take. $140 million will buy a lot of friends.

I agree that Obama probably wasn't on the take, but I think he had his own agenda and I don't think it had anything to do with wanting the best for America.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    I agree that Obama probably wasn't on the take, but I think he had his own agenda and I don't think it had anything to do with wanting the best for America.
    I have little doubt it did what HE thought was best for America. His ideal America and mine, and likely yours, are far different. Im an equal access, personal responsibility, make your own decisions and live with the consequences type of guy. I dont believe he is anything near that

Some interesting developments. I now predict the left will move to a stall mode, time to move on from Russia (for the good of the country) and the media will agree.

This whole DNC dossier thing is so Hollywood/House of Cards that its literally something that a script writer would see as gold. And it makes a bit of sense because of the connection to Podesta. Remember that the e-mail leaks were primarily his. The confusing aspect would be if intentional, it kills Clintons run. But if the bigger Russia goal was just to infuse chaos, then it didnt matter.

However the most embarrassing issue has to be the absolute and total failure of the media to see any connection before now. Mindblowing. Even if the scenario isnt the one Carlson presents, how could somebody along the way not at least see the dots?

Doc, even the NYT reporters are tweeting out attacks on their DNC contacts. They had info on this and didn't run it b/c the DNC lawyer denied it to them. So the Post got the scoop and they sound unhappy. Rightfully so and rightful they look bad.

Does anyone think if they found something on the GOP and a single GOP lawyer denied it that they'd bury the story and do nothing? Uh huh.

There are more developments. The DNC is now using the same defense Trump Jr. used with his meeting. First deny it, then when exposed say you're fine with it and it was good politics. It is good politics btw, but the DNC/Clinton guy saying he's OK with Russian sourced info as long as it helps him is rich after all this nonsense.

I think people are going to find that Trump and even his people had little or nothing to do with any Russian actions, but that the Clintons were up to their armpits with the Russians. Going to be interesting to see how this worm turns b/c the mantra that Trump is some puppet of Putin may fall way way off base, and we may find they had far more strings attached to Camp Clinton.

It seems to me that the FBI has gone rogue. Who do they answer to? It seems they've been in league with the Dems for a while now.

Orwell, anyone?
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    It seems to me that the FBI has gone rogue. Who do they answer to? It seems they've been in league with the Dems for a while now.

Orwell, anyone?
    After Nixon people loved the idea of an independent Department of Justice. They apparently forgot what an independent FBI Looks like. It looks like J Edgar Hoover, who used the agency to gather dirt on everyone who could vote him out or cut his budget.

What's happened is in all our agencies a combination of career bureaucrats who are as political as anyone and political appointees who get embedded and stay on, protecting their agendas.

The deep state is real. It's not some vast conspiracy run from a secret base, it's just lack of oversight and massive government expansion and dereliction of duty leading to our nation's capital being run without being responsible to the People or the nation.

Not sure how anyone of any political bent can't see that having gone through this process the last year. Even if you despise Trump it's clear our federal agencies are just as political as any politician's office.

New news tonight - Dept. of Justice has lifted the gag order on the FBI witness businessman involved with Uranium One so he can testify before Congress.

Could get very interesting. The reports from The Hill newspaper are that he has significant information on Russian actions and where money was going, who was taking it etc.

Oh, and Grassley is calling for an independent Counsel for Uranium One. Grassley is a senior Senator and has a lot of respect. Not sure the DOJ will do it, but Grassley doesn't engage in hyperbole and is very fair minded. If he's calling for one there's some mainstream support in DC for it.

I'm wondering where all the Uranium went when it was shipped overseas from Canada. What are the chances that some of it wound up in Iran or maybe even N. Korea? Another question is, if our government was rotten enough to sell the materials for making nuclear bombs to an enemy country, how big of a step would it be for them to sell the info needed to build them. With the FBI (maybe) covering for them, I wouldn't put anything past them.

I have no doubt some of it went to either iran or NK or both, or some other Russian ally. The Russians don't really need uranium, but if they could funnel it from here through Canada and into those nations then they aren't themselves providing Russian uranium to those nations. If it all blows up then it's coming from the US and while the Russians engineered it but the US will have so much egg on its face no one will care.

or they are just stockpiling yellowcake in Russia. None of these options are good, and it's probably all of the above.

Putin played Obama and bribed the Clintons. If people recall I've been talking about this deal since way before the election, it's finally coming out. There's no way a bunch of Uranium One execs wake up one morning and decide to donate $140 million to the Clinton FOundation b/c they think they will help provide clean water in Africa. It's beyond obvious what happened, but now we're seeing just how deep this went. The DOJ/FBI knew flat out what Russia was doing and the Obama Administration buried it b/c they wanted closer ties to Russia.

Then Clinton and the left all accuse Trump of trying to do exactly what Obama and Clinton did in fact: compromise US security in order to gain favor with Putin.

We now know for a fact Obama knew about Russian election meddling and did almost nothing, and we've learned they knew about Russian corruption in the Uranium one deal and did nothing. Paints quite a picture doesn't it?

Who was Putin's puppet in the White House again? The evidence sure doesn't fit the media narrative.

Oh, and if you want real conflict of interest:

Rod Rosenstein is the man at DOJ who named an independent council for the Trump/Russia collusion story. He is also the man at DOJ who was in charge of the Uranium One investigation.

He appointed Robert Mueller to do the IC investigation. Mueller was head of the FBI investigating the Uranium One case.

BTW Comey was tied to all of this as well, in the chain for Uranium One.

So the guys who helped bury this story and corruption by Russia are now the ones going after Trump for possible Russia ties.

Folks need to think about that for a minute.

If Sessions doesn't appoint an independent council he needs to be fired or investigated himself.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 10-25-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Unforgettable

Rod Rosenstein is the man at DOJ who named an independent council for the Trump/Russia collusion story. He is also the man at DOJ who was in charge of the Uranium One investigation.

He appointed Robert Mueller to do the IC investigation. Mueller was head of the FBI investigating the Uranium One case.

So the guys who helped bury this story and corruption by Russia are now the ones going after Trump for possible Russia ties.

If Sessions doesn't appoint an independent council he needs to be fired or investigated himself.
    Makes one shake their head

I have studied this for some time and the media and left have done all they can to hide it. Even snoops said it wasn't true but the wording they used was not exactly how it went down

I hope a lot of people go to jail over this and Fox News can sit back and smile

Unforgettable

Mueller has done all he can to protect the Clintons and Obama by hiring so many Clinton lawyers to investigate Trump. He and Comey should go to jail.

Getting a kick out of the DNC defense on the dossier.

When it was Trump colluding with Russia it didn't matter if it was technically legal. It was still an outrage worthy of impeaching a President.

Tonight the first words out of their mouths is that paying Russian agents for opposition research isn't illegal.

They were outraged the Russians spent $150K on facebook ads and accounts to promote fake news in the election, seeing it as stealing an election, but them spending $4 million plus paying Russians for info to then release and use in the election is OK.

If it wasn't for hypocrisy I presume Washington would sink into the Potomac.

Absolutely! I've said the same thing about Sessions. He has been sitting on his hands doing nothing and it's time he does his job or gets out of the way.

The upper echelons of the FBI are corrupted and that is sad, when I can't trust the FBI then who can I trust

From what I understood from the lawyer of the guy with the gag order he may get to testify to Congress soon. He was basically threatened by the Loretta Lynch Justice Dept..

Trump may be a lot of things, I pass on some because he was raised in the construction business which is rather rough, but I truly believe he wants to clean things up. But he better have more than secret service body guards. Same for the informant.

IMO it isn't just democrats or just republicans but many on both sides such as Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, McCain and then you have just plain stupid like Frankien.

Doc reminds me of Trump, smart and plain spoken and speaks his mind. Citizen is smarter than 99% of congress and should be a senator candidate against McConell and a debate would be fascinating but could Chuck win over the miners
    I'm an ex-miner and he has won me.