Louisville at Florida State (-6.5)...UL gets to follow up their loss to BC by going to Tallahassee to play the Seminoles. FSU doesn’t have much offense but Louisville has even less defense and the natives from the panhandle have revenge on their minds. FSU covers.

Idaho at Missouri (-15)...Idaho is coached by Paul Petrino and it looked like he had things looking up in Moscow last year as they went 9-4 but this season they’re 2-4 and it appears he’s following the same 4 year trajectory as his brother. This looks like Mizzou should win handily but I learned long ago never to trust a bad team.

Tennessee at Alabama (-34.5)...How much longer does Tennessee keep Butch on the sidelines? Hopefully at least one more week until after UK plays them. Will they score on Bama? Saban will throw a fit if they do. Bama 28-0. At halftime.

LSU (-6.5) at Ole Miss...LSU should win this by a touchdown but no one would be shocked to see the Rebel Bear Landsharks come out on top.

Auburn (-15.5) at Arkansas...Bret Bielema looks miserable at Arkansas nowadays. Who’d a thunk that out of the four sec coaches that entered the league in 2013 that they would all still be in the league in their 5th seasons. Well, the season isn’t over yet. Two of them face off in this one, Bielema and Malzahn.

And Kentucky is at Miss. State (-10.5)...the Bulldogs’ #14 in the nation ground game (60/40 run to pass) vs the Wildcats’ #10 in the nation run defense. More cowbell? He’ll no, those things should be confiscated at the gate. MSU fans remind me of the SC fans with their overinflated view of their program. I could be wrong but there’s more to this UK team than meets the eye and Eddie Gran has had a week to install some new wrinkles. Cats surprise the dogs and win by 5, resulting in UK climbing to 26th in the polls and dropping 3 spots in espn’s SEC power ratings.