Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

I keep getting excited because it's close to Football Saturday...then....

I look at the Countdown Clock above (when I'm at my computer), and see we're still 9+ days away.

Sigh.

I love bye weeks for the team; I see how beneficial they are/can be, but it really bites for a fan!

Re: I keep getting excited because it's close to Football Saturday...then....

I have a fairly free Saturday as well...I mostly listen to football games as I do not have time to watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    I have a fairly free Saturday as well...I mostly listen to football games as I do not have time to watch them.
    Well, I'll be listening a lot, too.

I'll be leaving in the car around 7:30 a.m. Saturday, driving 2 hours. Then will be out of commission from about 9:30-12:30 p.m. Probably eat lunch there, but then have the midafternoon games listening on the radio for a couple of hours on the drive back. Saturday night I will be free to watch games.

This about the time of year my Saturdays start to free up some. So hopefully, they give me reason to watch a few games. Selfishly, I wish football could start a few weeks later.

I usually hate bye weeks, but 1) the team needs this one and 2) so do I!

I went to the SC game, so I've been on the road the last 5 weekends. It was great, and I enjoyed every minute of it, but a weekend without traveling or getting home after 1 sounds pretty good.

Going to Loucity FC's last home soccer match of the regular season Saturday night with the boy. But I'll be checking American football scores
    Don't panic