Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

So, what would satisfy you on CHeat's penalties?

For me, at minimum, one season and one title erased.

Prefer to see double the above.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: So, what would satisfy you on CHeat's penalties?

Great idea for a thread--but can we also add, "What do you expect the NCAA to do?" as well?

What would satisfy me? It would require a lot. Legitimately, I think wiping out all titles that occurred during the period in which the fake Af-Am classes were keeping their players eligible. \

What will the NCAA do? I legitimately don't know. Their reverse course of sorts confused me, and I remain confused. But I'd love to see what you guys think.

I think the two titles erased..anything less will Be just a slap on the wrist

Any player who got one of those classes declared ineligible for the year they got the class. That woudl end up being a massive blow to multiple sports, b/c it would erase at least 1 bball title, maybe 2, plus tons of wins in nearly every sport.

That's what they desrve. What will they get? I don't have a clue any more. I seriously doubt they get what I described, bc that would be severe enough UNC goes to the mattresses with the lawyers. Any title removal will trigger that response.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon

BTW one compromise with that would be to declare those grades null then recalculate eligibility, and go from there. I could live with that but it won't happen b/c their argument is improper benefits, so the grade is irrelevant, just that they got the class.

2 titles vacated, wins stripped, no penalties going forward

Death Penalty.

Super Kitten

I would dance in the street to see one title and a season gone even though they deserve more. Just to watch Ole Roy and the "Carolina Way" crowd at least get something and pitch a hissy fit would suffice.

I'm looking for more of a 'Scarlet Letter' punishment. One that identifies them as a once distinguished University that took pride in the Academics and sports programs that had to resort to an institutional fraud to "meet standards".

I'm not so much into stripping/vacating, but for long punishments with strict academic standards that makes it virtually impossible to recruit at elite levels, basically handicapping them for 10 years or more.

I have no idea what that punishment would look like, or if it even exists, but I definitely prefer long pain moving forward and major image/branding problems for many years to come that significantly impacts their abilities to compete at the highest levels that they are so accustomed to for decades.

What would satisfy me? Erase the last 20 years from the record book. Every game, evry title...and the repay every dime earned. That would satisfy me

I'm a unitasker living in a multitasker world

How can they only erase one title it's 2 or nothing

If we want to give them the Scarlet Letter treatment, make them wear the UK logo on all their unis.