Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: 0.495

That's the blood/alcohol content revealed by autopsy of the LSU fraternity pledge who died as part of a hazing recently.

How awful. If the 18 year old was of legal drinking age, it would be more than SIX TIMES the legal limit for driving.

Re: 0.495

2nd degree murder?
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    2nd degree murder?
    Negligent homicide. No criminal intent, but careless indifference amounting to gross recklessness/deviation from a reasonable person's behavior. I'm sure I semi-butchered the definition, but that's in the ballpark.

Only 1 of the 10 fraternity guys was charged with that. Nine others were charged with misdemeanor hazing. I don't know who is responsible, or why they chose one guy as opposed to all ten or something.

I'm just so sick over this. I'm not even pointing fingers or blame, just sick that somebody's child lost their life needlessly, and that guy will never have a chance to get married, have a family, be a community leader, or whatever could have been in store for him. Just sick.

Scares me, too. I still have kids that age, and younger. I hope to goodness they are never in the same situation as any of those kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    That's the blood/alcohol content revealed by autopsy of the LSU fraternity pledge who died as part of a hazing recently.

How awful. If the 18 year old was of legal drinking age, it would be more than SIX TIMES the legal limit for driving.
    In Kentucky the legal limit for someone under 21 is .02, so this poor person was almost 25 times over the legal limit here.

So sad.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19