Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Unforgettable

BC and ID cartoon

I know some of you here like these two cartoons. last week I had a gentleman in that had just moved here from NY and when I asked what he did he said he did cartoons. When I asked what kind, he said comic strips. So now he had my interest up and he does the BC and Wizard of Id comic strips. His grandfather and another man started the ID and when he passed on then his grandson took over. He does the BC with help from his brother and he and his brother do the edit and wording on ID with the man who worked with his grandfather.

I told him those two are two of my favorites. Funny that as a kid I would ge ST Louis Cardinal player autographs by riding bikes to their houses. But as an adult I have met a ton of pro athletes and neve wanted to bother them for an autograph other than Stan Musial when we ate at his steak house. But I did ask Mason for his autograph at some point on oone of the day cartoons that I will bring in to the store. I never would have guessed that was what he did. He said he draws 4 months in advance of what we see

Re: BC and ID cartoon

Which one jazy - Brant Parker or Johnny Hart's grandson?

They were some of my favorites growning up...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Interesting.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Unforgettable

He is the grandson of Hart. He came back in when I wasn't here and told my wife he is going to draw something for me