Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Point spreads week 7

UK will NOT lose this week. Guaranteed. The others:

Mississippi State (-22.5) gets BYU at home. Our next opponent is 3-2 and still a bit overrated imo. BYU isn’t very good though, with their only win coming over Portland State. Still, that’s a big spread, probably a little too big.

Vandy and Ole Miss (-3) battle in Oxford. Vandy doesn’t do much offensively while Ole Miss is pretty defensively challenged. Vandy wins by around 5.

South Carolina at Tennessee (-2.5). S. Carolina has made a living this season winning off of smoke and mirrors while Butch Jones continues to sweat things out in Knoxville. The banty roosters win this handily though, by 12 or 13 points, and Jones goes into hiding.

Arkansas at Alabama (-30.5). Arkansas gets Bama and Auburn back to back and already had their bye week. No bowl for the Hogs this year. Bama by 30.

Auburn (-6.5) at LSU. LSU held on to win 17-16 at Florida in a game they led 17-3. Maybe Orgeron could teach Stoops and Jones a thing or two about how to beat Florida. Nah. Just the law of averages probably. Auburn beat Ole Miss by 21 after leading by 35 but that one was never in question. Auburn by about 16.

Missouri is at Georgia (-30.5). Georgia won’t be messing around and puts this one in the no-doubter column early on. Georgia by 32.

Texas A&M at Florida (-3.5). Is Sumlin off the hot seat now that A&M played respectably against Bama, albeit in a home loss? If he is it’s probably only temporary as it’s time for his team’s annual second-half swoon. Meanwhile in Gainesville, Mac is probably being taunted by passing school children for losing to Ed Orgeron. I can’t think of a single reason to watch this game. A&M should win this by 5 or 6 points but it is the second half of the season....

And Boston College is at Louisville (-20). The northeast Catholics are 2-4 this year against a respectable schedule. It’s a trap game for UL as they go to Tallahassee next week and might be a whole lot closer than UL fans think it will be. Louisville by 9.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Re: Point spreads week 7

Love reading your point spreads. In my head I hear an old fashioned, "Leonard's Losers" kind of voice when I read it.

I still miss ol' Leonard Postoasties. And I just do it to hear myself talk lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    I still miss ol' Leonard Postoasties. And I just do it to hear myself talk lol.
    Used to be one of my favorite things to hear on the radio.

Welp South Alabama beat Troy 19-8. In Troy. USA was 1-4; Troy was 4-1. Does this make Troy’s win at LSU any more embarrassing? What does it say about Miss. State’s big win over LSU? Or Florida’s loss?

Welp South Alabama beat Troy 19-8. In Troy. USA was 1-4; Troy was 4-1. Does this make Troy’s win at LSU any more embarrassing? What does it say about Miss. State’s big win over LSU? Or Florida’s loss?
    Love me some college football abnormalities!

By the way, sitting on top of the Sun Belt, at 3-0 in Conference play?

Go Warhawks! ULM is not a good team, but they've managed to scratch their way to 3 wins.

ULM 3-0
    App State 2-0
    Ark State 1-0
    Georgia State 1-0
    ULL 1-1
    Idaho 1-1
    South Alabama 1-1
    Troy 1-1
    Ga. Southern 0-1
    Texas State 0-2
    Coastal Carolina 0-2

Syracuse 27, Clemson 24
    Cal 37, Wash. State 3

Man, I looked at both of those games and said nah lol. I think I’m more shocked that Wazzou only scored 3 points than I am that Clempsun got beat.

BC freshman running back nearing 300 yards at UL. Embarrassing.

The more I see LaMont Jackson play the more I’m convinced he’ll make some NFL team an excellent returner.

Miss. State (-22.5) over BYU by 25. No surprise.

Ole Miss (-3) over Vandy by 22. Is OM that much better or does Vandy need a rest? They get their bye week this week.

Tennessee (-2.5) lost to S. Carolina three field goals to three field goals and a touchdown. Since when does SC have a place kicker?

Alabama (-30.5) over Arkansas by 32. Arky, UT, Vandy, and Mizzou are a combined 0-14 in the SEC. Something’s gotta give.

Auburn (-6.5) lost @ LSU by 4. I really thought Malzahn had Auburn coming around but even with Orgeron coaching LSU still has about as much talent as anyone on their roster.

Georgia (-30.5) beat Missouri by 25 after being tied at 21 all. Georgia gets the week off before playing Florida in the moonshine melee, er cocktail party. Florida gets the week off too. Uga better be ready.

Florida (-3.5) lost to Texas A&M by 2 points in another of what has become their signature ugly style of football, matched only by their gator-lying-in-the-mud colored uniforms.

And Louisville (-20) lost to Boston College by 3 in one of the biggest upsets of the week. Louisville and Florida State, their next opponent, have fallen from pre-season talk as possibilities for the playoff to a combined 3-5 in the ACC. Did I ever mention that I laugh a lot during the pre-season?

Point spreads week 7

Miss. State (-22.5) over BYU by 25. No surprise.

Ole Miss (-3) over Vandy by 22. Is OM that much better or does Vandy need a rest? They get their bye week this week.

Tennessee (-2.5) lost to S. Carolina three field goals to three field goals and a touchdown. Since when does SC have a place kicker?

Alabama (-30.5) over Arkansas by 32. Arky, UT, Vandy, and Mizzou are a combined 0-14 in the SEC. Something’s gotta give.

Auburn (-6.5) lost @ LSU by 4. I really thought Malzahn had Auburn coming around but even with Orgeron coaching LSU still has about as much talent as anyone on their roster.

Georgia (-30.5) beat Missouri by 25 after being tied at 21 all. Georgia gets the week off before playing Florida in the moonshine melee, er cocktail party. Florida gets the week off too. Uga better be ready.

Florida (-3.5) lost to Texas A&M by 2 points in another of what has become their signature ugly style of football, matched only by their gator-lying-in-the-mud colored uniforms.

And Louisville (-20) lost to Boston College by 3 in one of the biggest upsets of the week. Louisville and Florida State, their next opponent, have fallen from pre-season talk as possibilities for the playoff to a combined 3-5 in the ACC. Did I ever mention that I laugh a lot during the pre-season?
    Great wrap-up!