Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Guess the injustice isn't that bad after all

Kaepernick now apparently saying he'll stand for the national anthem if someone will put him on a roster. Guess the injustice he had to protest isn't all that bad, or he's moved on to something else to care about.

The NFL has seriously mishandled this mess. Everyone has a right to protest, but not on their employer's dime. Going down the road of thinking that the players or anyone showing up doing a job has a right to express their political beliefs at that workplace has led them to a difficult situation.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Guess the injustice isn't that bad after all

Personally i didnt give a #### rather he stood or not. However the pig socks is a different matter.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

PS.. I agree 100% about the sentiment about time and place. Protest on your own time
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Since 2013 he's played in 37 NFL games and had a >100 QBR in 10 of them. This is a guy who, with the most Kaepernick-friendly franchise he could hope for, couldn't beat out Blaine Gabbert.

The reason he isn't signed isn't because he kneels; it's because he's just not very good.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19