Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

No sense of humor, or people who shouldn't go to Duval St.

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/201...weatshirt.html

As my friends here know, I love Key West. one feature of it is about 15 or 20 t-shirt shops along Duval that all have obnoxious, rude, and funny t-shirt slogans plastered in the windows. All kinds of stuff. I can easily see this one there, and it probably is somewhere.

Needless to say no one is there protesting or doing sit-ins over such things. Everything funny in the world has a serious side, that's how comedy works, playing off of pain by looking at it sideways. Its why so many great comedians have so many issues.

My favorite one in key West btw is "Rehab is for Quitters." Obviously alcoholism is also a serious problem, doesn't mean the t-shirt isn't funny, in part b/c it is a serious issue. I also need one that says "I beat anorexia".
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 10-03-2017 at 08:33 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.