Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

PSA: Godfather Is On AMC Tonight

I know it's short notice, but it's start now 8:00pm. They'll also be airing it tomorrow at 4:00 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: PSA: Godfather Is On AMC Tonight

It'll be censored, boss. Sorry to burst your bubble, if that sorta thing happens to bother you as much as me.

Best to catch a great movie like that through rental or the pay channels.

JMO.

BTW, NEVER watch something like Blazing Saddles or the Blues Brothers, for instance, on a commercial outlet like AMC. It's easy to think of them as just fun comedies (and they very much are), but there is enough wordy dirds in each for them to gut both films of a lot of punch lines.

Just my two cents. Again, sorry to piss on anyone's Cheerios with this post, especially YOU boss.
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

PSA: Godfather Is On AMC Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    It'll be censored, boss. Sorry to burst your bubble, if that sorta thing happens to bother you as much as me.

Best to catch a great movie like that through rental or the pay channels.

JMO.

BTW, NEVER watch something like Blazing Saddles or the Blues Brothers, for instance, on a commercial outlet like AMC. It's easy to think of them as just fun comedies (and they very much are), but there is enough wordy dirds in each for them to gut both films of a lot of punch lines.

Just my two cents. Again, sorry to piss on anyone's Cheerios with this post, especially YOU boss.
    I actually hadn't thought of that, however I won't be getting in the already lengthy line with all the U-6 fans to jump off the 2nd street bridge, as I already have it recorded from a premium uncensored channel.

I remember a thread a while back and IIRC TGF seemed to be on a lot of posters top ten list. When I saw it on the guide I threw it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

You'll have to excuse Krank. He's a purist. He refuses to watch Metropolis if anyone is wearing anything of color in the room.

Besides, on Starz tonight was the movie to see, one of the true classics: They Live. By John Carpenter and starring the best lead actor in any film role, Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Seriously, I love that movie.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 10-02-2017 at 09:40 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    You'll have to excuse Krank. He's a purist. He refuses to watch Metropolis if anyone is wearing anything of color in the room.

Besides, on Starz tonight was the movie to see, one of the true classics: They Live. By John Carpenter and starring the best lead actor in any film role, Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Seriously, I love that movie.
    Damn, I missed it. I came hear to kick ass and chew bubblegum...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Best movie quote ever. At least top 5 or 10.

I'm a sucker for these unpolished sci-fi flicks. Buckaroo Banzai, that sort of stuff. Firefly is my favorite but I love all these kinds of movies.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.