Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Point spreads week 6

I know everyone was wondering what happened to point spreads week 5 lol. No excuses, I just got lazy. With Coach 2 and the Louisville mafia getting the proctologist treatment from the FBI I doubt anyone missed it lol. Week 6:

Mississippi State gets a bye week then plays BYU before getting Kentucky at home. UK’s bye week is while MSU plays BYU. They got ranked after beating up on LSU but subsequently lost pretty badly at Georgia and at Auburn. MSU and LSU both dropped out of the top 25 this week.

Tennessee also gets a bye week before South Carolina comes to Knoxville. S. Carolina has a chance to get well with Arkansas coming into Columbia then at UT then back home against Vandy. They could be 6-2 heading into Georgia. Then again they could be 3-5, who knows.

Ole Miss is a whopping 21 point underdog at Auburn a week after getting decimated by Bama. 21 points probably isn’t high enough. I think Auburn wins by closer to 4 touchdowns. Gus’ job looks pretty safe right now.

The hits keep coming for Vandy as they get Georgia (-16.5) after losses to Alabama and Florida. Since it’s in Nashville I’ll say the Dogs win but don’t cover...maybe 14 points or so.

Louisville is a scant -2.5 at NC State...will UL be affected by the turmoil back home? They got to play Murray St. this past Saturday where the distractions didn’t really matter but they might this week. They’re probably glad they’re on the road. They let NCSU get to Jackson one time too many and the Wolfpack wins by 6.

And Kentucky (-14) gets Missouri at home. The Tigers’ defense gives UK a golden opportunity to work on some offense and maybe see what Bowden can really do. Will we take advantage of the opportunity though? Probably not. UK 21-6.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Re: Point spreads week 6

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    I know everyone was wondering what happened to point spreads week 5 lol. No excuses, I just got lazy. With Coach 2 and the Louisville mafia getting the proctologist treatment from the FBI I doubt anyone missed it lol.
    I missed it, but completely understand about the distractions. I got the SUP and Field Goal Frenzy games up late last week, too.

Week 6 results....South Carolina took care of business against Arkansas with a big 26 point win as their defense scores touchdowns on 3 of Arkansas’ 4 turnovers. Arkansas appears to be locked into a battle with Ole Miss and Missouri for worst team in the SEC. Vandy and Tennessee might not be much better.

Auburn ended up beating Ole Miss by 21 just like Vegas scripted it. It would appear that Gus has figured out how to use Stidham and has a dangerous team.

Vandy got blown out by Georgia, 45-14, suffering their third straight loss after starting the season 3-0. The last three games (vs. Alabama, Florida, and Georgia) they’ve given up an average of 47 points per game. Georgia is of course 6-0, the class of the east, and probably the second or third best team in the conference.

Louisville was not only “upset” by NC State but got beat by two touchdowns. Petrino tells the press he’s ‘Not getting it done’. The Louisville media responds by telling him he can still make the playoff.

And UK fails to cover the spread yet again while in a winning effort against Missouri. We get a week off to get healthy and prepare for a tough road game at need more cowbell State.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post

Louisville was not only “upset” by NC State but got beat by two touchdowns. Petrino tells the press he’s ‘Not getting it done’. The Louisville media responds by telling him he can still make the playoff.
    lol. Truer words not spoken. UofL media is very supportive of their baby.