Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Karl-Anthony Towns on corruption and being with a great school, doing the right thing

Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns, a former Kentucky star, on the corruption in college basketball to ESPN: "It's something that people kind of felt, but we didn't know how big it truly was. I would be sitting here lying to you if I said it was surprising and shocking. I don't think it's surprising or shocking. The number of people involved is shocking. That's the biggest thing. I'm very, very fortunate to have had a very good time in college and be with a great school and doing the right thing.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...655057170853-4

Rupp's Runt
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Karl-Anthony Towns on corruption and being with a great school, doing the right t

Thanks Big Kat.
    This will be a day longer remembered. It has seen the end of Pitino and will soon see the end of Louisville. September 27, 2017

Re: Karl-Anthony Towns on corruption and being with a great school, doing the right t

Nice.
    ~Puma~

John Wall also had a nice article:

http://www.kysportsreport.com/forums...after-him-quot

Is this how cal is speaking out? I like it. Sure would like to hear ad say it

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Thanks Big Kat.
    LOVE the new signature line, brother. Well done.

By the way, my wedding anniversary is 9/27....so I'll always remember the day the Cards came tumbling down.

Love this!!!!! Cal is a genius!!!

Peace

Richard (CW)